Erika: is it recording?

Jake: yes

Erika: I love you

Then I kiss him.

Jake: I love you too.

Erika: hey Costellars and Jake Paulers

Jake: it's Jake and Erika here.

We aren't really hipe like we usually are we just kinda talk sadly the whole time.

Jake: as you may know Erika and I havent been uploading, we do have some explaining to do.

I kinda start to tear up a bit.

Erika: yes... a lot has happened the past 8 months.

Jake: Yeah.. So Erika and I stared dating and we were bf gf 8 months ago..

Erika: yeah, we kept it a secret for awhile just for us and Team 10 to know about.

Jake: Then 4 months later...

Now Jake tears up. His eyes are all watery and so are mine.

Erika: I found out.. that I was pregnant.. while we were in Las Vegas.

Jake: yes.. but later that night Erika and I decided to go to the hospital.

Erika: and we found out that I was high risk.

I start to drop a few tears.

Jake: Erika and I decided that we would publicly announce that Erika was pregnant when we got to 5 months.

Erika: but..

This is gonna be harder then I though.

Erika: About 6-5 days ago. I had a miscarriage..

A few tears start to drop from my face. Then I look at Jake. His crying now too. We wipe our tears away but they just keep coming. Jake grabs my hand.

Jake: that's why Erika and I haven't uploaded. We told Team 10 just to not worry about the situation and to keep uploading.

Erika: we actually have footage of Jake and I telling Team 10 and our family's reactions of pregnancy.

Jake: my personal favourite is..

Jake drops a few tears the half smiles.

Jake: .. is Logan's.

Erika: Ohh that was great...

Jerika: roll the clips.

Jake and I look at eachother with wet eyes. Jake walks over to the camera and turns it off.

Erika: don't you think that we should outro it?

Jake: let's get Talissa to do it.

Erika: alright.

Jake and I walk back into our room and I sit on the bed. Jake walks over to me with his computer.

Jake: you wanna watch the reactions?

Erika: yeah

Jake and lay on our bed together. Jake opens his computer. As his putting is his password he says...

Jake: I love you

Erika: I love you too

Jerika: over and over

He goes into his files and clocks on p reactions. We named it that incase someone saw it at a meeting. He clicks on Logans.

(Flashback To Telling Logan Their Pregnant)