Part 36

Erika's pov 

Jake and I got to Hawaii yesterday at about 3pm. We just had a chill day yesterday. I just woke up and it's 10am. Jake left me a note saying: Happy Birthday Babe. Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, I've gone to get us breakfast. I should be back in about 1 1/2 hours. Love Jake! 

Great what am I gonna do now? 

Jakes pov 

I just pulled up to where Team 10 and Erika's and my family are staying. Erika and i's hut is about 20 minutes away from here. They just got here about 10 minutes ago. I walk inside. I have I stand people coming up to me and hugging me. 

Kyler: Today's the big day! 

Jake: I can't wait! 

Angel: Hey Jake! 

Jake: Hey Angel! 

Angel: I can't wait for today! 

Jake: same! Can everyone go into the lounge room please! 

Everyone walks into the lounge room and sits and crowds around the couch. I stand up the front. 

(X = means everyone)

Jake: So we all know what's happening today! 

X: Yep! 

Jake: Okay, the plan is I'm going to take Erika out for lunch. Go to the beach for a bit. Then everyone needs to be at the restaurant place at 5pm, got it? 

X: yes! 

Jake: When Erika and I get to the restaurant I'll let the waiters know where you guys need to go and they'll direct you. Nathan and Shannon you both will need to be there at 5 as well but tell them who you are and they'll direct you closer to us. If Erika sees you guys it doesn't matter, she'll already have an idea of what's going on.

Nathan: ok

Shannon: yep 

Jake: When I give you guys the signal you'll all come over screaming happily and Erika will see you and then I'll turn her around and be on one knee. 

Pam: Sounds like you've thought this through! 

Jake: only a hundred times! 

Greg: We're all proud of you! 

Jake: thanks! I need to go get Erika breakfast then I'll text you guys with updates. 

X: Bye! 

Jake: see you guys later! Thanks for all coming! 

I walk outside and get in the rental car. 

****Authors note****

These are the people that are in Hawaii. 

Kyler, Mad, Taytum, Oakley

Angel, Moe, Jc, Dani

Pam, Greg

Alissa, Tessa, Logan, Anthony, Kade, Mackenzie, Rocky, Chad, Sara, Justin, Tristan

Back to the story 👇

Erika's pov 

I hear Jake pulling up, then the door opens. Jake walks in with balloons and a bag. 

Jake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!