chapter 12 (The End)

(A/n this is the last chapter for this book hope you liked it. Tysm for all your support and love on this book. I love you guys so much..like even thought i said that in like every friggin chapter, i really mean it 😘💖💓)

Y/ns pov

9 months later

"AAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHH HURRY UP AND GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL DAMNIT!" you screamed. Meanwhile namjoon was nervously driving as fast as he could to the hospital. Yoongi and hoseok were on your sides holding your hand and trying to comfort you. "Deep breaths babe..BREATHE" hoseok said.

"SHUT UP, DEEP BREATHS AINT GONNA HELP THIS BABY COME OUT A DOCTOR WILL SO HURRY TF UP IT HURTS" you screamed as your pains got worse. Being your first time giving labor it felt like you were gonna die.

Namjoon sped up a bit faster and finally made it to the hospital. "Alright lets get her out the car!" Yoongi said and quickly unbuckled your seatbelt. Yoongi and hoseok helped you get out the car and as quickly as they could got you inside. "QUICK SHE'S GOING INTO LABOR" namjoon screamed. A group of nurses hurredly put you on a bed and hurredly pushed you to a room while the three boys quickly followed.

"GET DOCTOR KIM QUICK!" A nurse yelled. After a few minutes Dr.Kim came rushing into the room. "I need you to stand back, this is going to be a bloody mess" the nurse said. Namjoon hoseok and yoongi looked at each other with a worried look. You had allowed namjoon to watch you giving birth so you had no problem with him in the same room.

Oh did i forget to tell you? Im having twin boys! Im going to call them yooseok and yoonseok. Anywho the pain got worse causing you to scream bloody murder. "The first baby is coming!" The doctor said. The boys peeked over to see but fainted all except namjoon. "So this is what the birth of future genious and hyper yet emotionally unstable children looks like. NoIcE 👌" namjoon thought. Realizing that hoseok and yoobgi fainted he quickly called a burse iver to help them.

"Okay take a deep breath and push with as much strength you can muster" the doctor said. You nodded and inhaled deeply then pushing as hard as you could.

Timeskip to 2 annoying potato ass looking twins with red faces cuz theyre daddys are hot asf (A/n lmao srry dont mind me)

You held your two newborns in each arm adoring them and looking at your two baes. "Im gonna call them yoonseok and yooseok." You told the doctor. The rest of the boys were surrounding you and congratulating you on your newborns. "We love you y/n" said all the boys. "I love you guys too" you said giving an exhausted smile.

Bonus cuz why not

Lets pretend they are 4 yrs old.

Y/ns pov

"Mommy mommy look!" Screamed yooseok. You turned your head towards your child and smiled widely. "What is it yooseok?" You asked. "Yoonseok and i have a present for you!" He said. "You do? How sweet!" You said. As you waited for them to show you the present they had for you yoonseok gave you a look of a trouble maker. He pulled a dead squirrel from behind his back making you frown. " YOONGI!! HOSEOK!! THE BOYS BROUGHT IN A DEAD SQUIRREL GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" In split seconds down came hoseok and yoongi with concerned faces. "Yoonseok and yooseok we will habe a talk later. Lets take out the squirrel first." Yoongi said in a strict voice. Hoseok helped the kids take out the squirrel and you washed their hands when they came back.

Timeskip to after yoongi and hoseok lecture

"We're sorry mom!" The twins said at the same time. "Its ok come here cuties" you said as they came towards you. You cuddled each child in both arms and kissed their head. Soon enough you feel asleep with the twins in your arms. Hoseok and yoongi were going to talk to you but instead took pictures of the adorable scene before them. "Cute" they said in unison.

THE END

hope you liked it. 💖💖