Chapter 7

Y/ns pov

A week has passed since they welcomed you to the family and everything is going great. You've forgiven hoseok for what he said to you last time and everything is gucci. Tonight your going to the club with namjoon and yoongi, the rest aren't going cuz they wanna be home all day. Sucks for them, us three are gonna have so much fun.

Timeskip to later on that tae 😏 (A/n Haha get it..tae as in day? Im sorry ill leave)

It's 7:00 pm and we're leaving at 8:30..shit i dont have much time. You picked out a short black dress that showed off your curves and the rose tattoo you got from your hip down to your thigh. You straightened your hair, did your makeup, and put on black high heels. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smirked. Damn i look sexy asf, you thought. Although you were innocent..all it took was a week for you to lose it. Well at least mentally, your still a virgin. Its all thanks to jimin and taehyung that your now dirty minded.

Anyways back to the main point here, you grabbed a black leather jacket and your purse and headed down the stairs. "Hey namjoon, yoongi..you guys ready to go?" You said as you reached the bottom of the stairs. All heads turned towards you. When they saw you hoseok choked on his drink, jimin and tae cat called you, and jungkook and jin stared in shock. As for yoongi and namjoon, they looked like they were gonna have nosebleeds any second. But their attitudes quickly changed. "Im ready more than ever." They both said and escorted you out the house.

Timeskip to JUNGCOCKS TWERKIN TILL YOUR WORTH IT MOOLAH CLUB (A/n lmao idk wtf im doing dont mind me)

We got to the club and found a good spot to sit down. "Imma get us some soju brb" said namjoon. I nodded and talked with yoongi. All of a sudden "Rake it up by yo gotti ft. Nicki Hoeaj" came on. "Oh im so gonna dance to this" you said. You went down to the dance floor and started dancing. "YAAAAAAAAASSSSS THIS IS MY SONG BITCHES" you screamed. Yoongi just watches you from the table you guys were at and smiles at your actions. "Haha cute" he thought. You may be dressed like a hoe but your dancing was the total opposite.

Namjoon came back with the drinks and asked yoongi where you were. Yoongi pointed towards you as you were dabbing to the song. "Lol shes so cute..i thought she would be twerking but guess not." Namjoon said. (A/n LMAO guys this is sooo cringey im sorry)

After a while yall got drunk asf and yoongi was currently all up on you on the dance floor. "Heyyyyyy wassup yoongayy..u got sum *hiccup* 3 dolla body rolls *hiccup* lol" you said. Yoongi just gigled at you and drank more soju. A few more rounds of soju later and yall could barely stand at this point. Namjoon was sober since he had to drive home. He grabbed you and yoongi and took you guys to the car. Suprisingly you were both pretty easy to manage when drunk so taking you home was a breeze. Little did you know you were in for some big trouble when you got home.

-TBC-

(Omg you guys this chapter is so cringey lol im sorry...im kinda tired so maybe thats why hehe ;-; ily guys so much. Tysm for voting and reading and for putting up with my problems ;-;)