“Do you remember when we first met?” Bane asks. I nod and look at him.

“Yeah, it’s in the festival when my grandparents brought us there, you saw me looking at your keychain.” I said smiling and remembering it all. “I still have it” I said smiling at him. He smiled back and he shook his head.

I look at him confused then he came near me and saw sadness in his eyes before he kiss me quickly on the lips. I was shock on what he did.

He smiled a little and grabs my hand and we sat down beneath the tree. I was looking at him still not knowing why his acting strangely.

“Before we known each other at the festival, I already saw you with shadow on your grandparent’s house.” He started. I’m confused when he said that.

I think he see the confused look at my face. So he smiled again but his smile was not like from before. It’s like that his sad about me. I don’t understand.

“I saw you when you found shadow that night when you bring him some milk and the day after when shadow came to the forest and you look for him, that’s when you saw me for the first time. The first time we saw each other.”  Bane said.

I keep on recalling what he said, remembering that moment but I don’t even remember anything that I meet Bane on it. But just the black wolf that I saw in the forest was all I remember that strangely smirks at me.

“I don’t remember meeting you at the forest on that night, are you outside of our house then?” I ask. And he shook his head.

“No. you saw me Gab, and I even help you with the grey wolf that attacked you and shadow.”  Say what? He help me? How? I don’t even recall having rescued by him but rather the black wolf that saves us.

Wait first on the forest where shadow came I saw the black wolf then when it saves us. I keep on thinking about it when I finally realize it. My eyes widen and I stand up and walk back, away from him.

I saw sadness in his eyes when he saw my reaction and he stood up to get my hand but I move it away and I shake my head at him. Not believing what his telling me.

“It can’t be” I told myself. “There’s no such thing as that, are you telling me that you’re that black wolf?” I finally said.

Bane just nods sadly and looks back at me, the sadness in his eyes was still there. I can’t believe it. That there was something like that. Was he a demon or an evil creature?

“W-what r-really a-are y-you? I ask frightened when I remember him being a large black wolf.

“I’m a Lycan Gab, a Lycanthrope.” He said looking at me sadly. I’m still confused and afraid of what would he become.

“Y-y-you’re a w-werewolf?” I ask stuttering.

“Were not one of them, where shape shifters, we shift from being a human to a large wolf. We walk on four feet when we shift.” He said coming closer to me.