Mom and Dad

Y/N's POV
I woke up in a bright f/c room on a comfy bed. It decently sized too. It has a walk in closet that is empty and a bathroom. I've never seen a boat or hotel decorated like this before.

"Where am I?" I murmur to myself.

Just then, the door opens and in walks a blue haired woman that kinda looks like Kaitlyn and a black haired man that kinda looks like Aphmau. They look oddly familiar, and not just because they resemble my two new friends.

"Wh-Who are you? Why am I hear?" I ask nervously.

"You don't recognize us?" Asks the woman, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"It's been 22 years! I'm not surprised Elizabeth," the man says a bit upset.

"You don't even recognize us a little bit?" The woman, Elizabeth, asks.

"You guys do look familiar, but I don't know why!" I answer fearfully.

"Well, Y/N, we are you parents," The man says.

"Mom and Dad?" I ask unsurely, "but you got sucked into that portal and died!"

"We did get trapped in the portal, but we didn't die," my supposed mom said.

"Then how are you here?" I asked skeptically.

"It's a long story. Basically, our business partner, Michael, found a way to reopen the portal and get us out," my Dad answered.

I smiled and hugged them both.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered.

We pull away and I notice that I'm crying. I wipe away my tears and let out a small laugh.

"Now we gotta find your sisters," my Mom says in a more serious tone.

"Sisters?" I ask in shock.

"Yes, you have two half sisters. I believe you've already met them" my Dad answers.

"I have?"

"Yes. Aphmau is you're dad's daughter and Kaitlyn is mine," my mom answers.

I stand there with my mouth hanging open. Happy tears form in my eyes once again. I have sisters!

"Do you know where they are?" Dad asks.

"Not at the moment, but I can find them," I answer enthusiastically.

"Great, you will go with Michael, or as you know him, Terry," Mom instructs.

"Wait, TERRY!" I shout, yet again surprised.

She nods, "yes, now get going."

They walk out of the room where Ter- I mean Michael is waiting. We exit and I find out that we where in the mansion that overlooks the Island.

I turn to them with a questioning look.

"We bought this piece of land a couple years ago when we escaped years ago and now we live here. We've been searching for you since. Just now, when Michael came here with his son did we find you," my dad says answering all my questions.

I nod again. Terry/Michael and I head down the hill and I start towards my boat.

Word Count: 477