Who is Terry?

Y/N's POV
Today was Saturday. My off day. I get Saturday and Sunday off. What am I gonna do? Jenny has work today. She has off on Sunday and Monday. Now back to contemplating what to do.

"I'll visit Aph and them!" I said allowed after taking 5 minutes to think about what I wanna do.

I put on a starlight T-shirt and some short shorts. I tuck the shirt to my shorts and put my hair in double dutch braids. I apply some Mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss. Now I'm ready to go.

I leave my boat and make my way to Aphmau's boat. Then I ran into someone unexpected. I ran into Blaze.

"Hey! Y/N!" He shouted an enthusiastic greeting.

"Hi Blaze!" I responded with a smile.

"I told you we'd meet again!" He laughed.

"I could have sworn it was I who said that," I giggle.

He smiles at me and I smile back at him. We sit there for a minute gazing into each others eyes.

"So, um, where're you heading?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Oh, um, I'm going to Aph's," I respond.

"Cool! Mind if I escort you?" Blaze asked.

"Such a gentleman!" I say taking his arm, "don't mind if I do!"

"So did you enjoy our date?" Blaze asks as we walk.

"So it was a date!" I shout relieved.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Oh, well I wasn't too sure if it was a date!" I respond nervously.

"That's cute!" Blaze laughs.

I feel a blush form on my cheeks. A small smile appears on my face.

"Th-thanks..." I say nervously.

"So did you enjoy the date?" Blaze repeats his original question.

"Oh, yeah, yes! I enjoyed the date! It was the most fun I'd had in a while," I respond with a small smile.

"Wanna do it again sometime?" He asks.

"Sure Blaze," I say giving him a warm smile.

"Say tomorrow at noon?" He asks.

I nod my head, "yeah, I'd like that."

He pulls me closer into a hug. I smile at him and he returns it. We then arrive at their boat.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He says before leaving.

"Of course!" I respond waving good bye.

When he is out of my sight I nock on the door to the boat.  I then wait for someone to answer.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Shouts a voice from inside.

The door then opens revealing a girl who looks like Aphmau but older.

"Hi, who are you?" Asks the woman.

"I'm Y/N, a friend of Aphmau's," I answer.

"Oh, hello dear! I'm Aphmau's mother Sylvanna!" She says excitedly, "come in, come in!"

"APHMAU! GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE!" Sylvanna shouts.

"I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE MOM!" Aphmau shouted back.

A minute later Aphmau appeared.

"Oh hi Y/N!" She greets.

"Hi, I have today off and wanted to see if you wanted to do anything," I tell her.

"Oh! Well I was just about to meet my friends for lunch! Wanna join!" She offered.

"Sure," I chirped.

Once we got to the diner we were eating at, we say down at a table with Kaitlin, Travis, and some guy I don't know.

I then realized that it was they man from the rollercoaster! The man who reminded me of someone from my past. I had ignored it then but don't know if I can now.

"Hey Travis, Kaitlin, Terry!" Aphmau greeted her friends, "Kaitlin, Travis, you remember Y/N. Terry, this is Y/N! Y/N, this is Terry. He is Travis' dad."

"Hi Terry," I greeted shaking his hand.

Even his touch seemed familiar. I don't know who he is though! The name doesn't ring a bell but the appearance does. I yet again brush it off and enjoy the meal.

Terry seems nice. He's a good father to Travis and is supportive of his girlfriend Kaitlin.

After lunch we go to the beach and swim. After I go back to my boat and lay in bed.

I start thinking about Terry. He keeps coming to my mind. He is too familiar! But I don't know why! It bothers me. He looks and sounds like a man from my childhood but the name doesn't match. I don't think Terry is who he says he is. So now leads the question, who is Terry?

???????'s POV
That girl. She's here! It's Elizabeth and Zack's daughter! I got to tell them!

I then call Zack.

"Hello?" Zack answers.

"It's me," I say.

"Michael! What do you want?" He responds.

"I found her," I say.

"Found who?" He asks annoyed.

"Your daughter, she's here!" I respond.

"Aphmau? I know!" He says angrily.

"No not her! The other one!" I shout.

"Y/N?" He asked shocked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Stay under cover, get close to her. We need her back!" Zack says into the phone.

"Right, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Bye," I respond before ending the call.

I knew it was her! Now to bring her back and finish our experiments!

What's up dogs! Wacky Wolf here! Sorry this chapter was out late, I had a volunteer thing. I'm also sorry for not updating yesterday. I didn't know what I wanted to do this chapter. I would rather miss a day and give you good chapter rather than updating just to update and have it be bad. So yeah! That's whats up so if I miss a day, that's why! Anyway, I love you all! Wacky Wolf AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*
Word Count: 936