murder mystery

Now it would be an under statement to say I was worried. like heck! I was practically dying with every passing minute! WHERE WAS SHE?!?!? She is supposed to be the adult, not Me! Wait was she sleeping in her bed the whole time. well wouldn't that be dumb.

but i had to try anyway it was after all better that her being *dead*whispers .that was my only hope and in this world, hope is what keeps us alive. doesn't matter if its false.not at the moment.

Futile hope filled my brain and I practically flew over the stairs and landed on my butt I am so graceful but grace was last of the thousand worries that were clogged in my brain right now.

I slammed open the door to my aunt's room and peeked inside slowly to see that my aunt on the bed ,covered in her red blanket still like the wait when did she get a red sheet .she hated red with a passion!

" dear Aunty... time to wakey wakey come on get up"i said gently well.. at first. now i only have two emotions food or no food aka as depression by several other peasants and no food had been just too long and was now a monster gnawing on me "wake up!" i practically screamed and flipped her over.

and i instantly regretted it . instead of the the pale, heart shaped face of my beloved aunt i was greeted by the sight of red. just red.  i fell over the bed in shock and looked at my  hands they were socking red ,the crimson liquid cascaded along the length of my arm and it struck me then that we did not have any red blankets !and with that epiphany came fear so terrible that i dismissed it .surely that was not possible .was it?

without another thought i ran like i never did before  although i did not have any destination mind i just ran .all i wanted to do was get away from that ... bloody thing.that thing was not my aunt .no way .

i ran out of the warmth of the house and into the dark cold of the night but that did not phases me i could feel nothing but a void in my chest i did not know what to think of the thing i just saw .so i kept running to where? that i did not know. i ran as fast as i could  but soon the numbness in my brain was pushed out by the chill of the night wind and soon i realized where i was going .to the police station.

 i could now see the police station and with every last ounce of my strength i ran.with unbelievable speed using all my energy so i couldn't think about what happened.or the truth will hit me with such force i will shatter into a million tiny pieces.