17

The master blinks a couple of times, most likely not expecting me to nod, but once he's recovered from his moment of shock he pounces on me, attacking my neck with soft kisses and gentle bites.
All I have to do is sit back on the desk and let him do the work.

"Damn, Kyle," the master mutters, "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this, dude."

As he continues attacking my neck, his hands begin unbuttoning my shirt. The cool air hits my chest as the master's eyes study me.
His eyes look down to my crotch for a split second before returning to my exposed skin.

He runs his hands over my chest quickly before eagerly attempting to unbutton my pants.

"Someone's desperate." I joke, enjoying watching him struggle with my clothing.

The master finally manages to pull them off, leaving me only in my boxers and socks.

I tug gently at his waistcoat, hinting that I want him to take it off.
He seems to take the hint and quickly unbuttons it, dropping it on the floor once he's done. He also takes off his shirt, but stays in his jeans, much to my annoyance.

My eyes are glued to his muscular body, my fingers aching to reach out and touch his tanned skin. No wonder he got so many awards for football.
Without thinking, I lean forward and touch my tongue to his nipple.

He groans softly and grabs onto my hair, so I decide to play with him some more. I swirl my tongue around slowly, which makes him make more noises which are music to my ears. His grip on my hair tightens significantly as he tips his head backwards slightly.

"God, Kyle," he mutters, "you really know what you're doing, don't you?"

I don't reply, but he pulls me off him and steps backwards a little.
He begins undoing his jeans, much to my excitement, and doesn't say anything until they drop onto the floor.

A large tent is present in his boxers, which both excites me and makes me nervous. I've never done anything like this before, yet I'm doing it with a complete stranger? Saying that, sex with Heidi wasn't that much different, I'm just in her place.

"Help me out of these, would you?" He asks, pointing to his underpants, which are black just like the majority of his clothing.

"With pleasure." I smirk, hooking my fingers in the waistband.

I pull them down slowly to tease him because I know he'd just love to rip them off like a bandaid.
When they're on the floor, I jump off the edge of the desk and kneel on the floor in front of him.

He gently places his hands on my head as I lean closer to his dick. I drag my tongue along the side whilst stroking the tip with my thumb.
He pushes my head slightly to encourage me to do more, but I decide to carry on at my own pace. Screw him.

I continue licking the sides and stroking the tip, which makes him moan softly. When he's not expecting it, I put my mouth around him. He throws his head back and leans against the desk, almost knocking off one of his keyboards in his excitement.
I allow him to push my head down further and take in as much as I'm able to, enjoying the sounds he's making as I do so.

While he's distracted, I dig around in his pocket for the office key. I remember the key to the office was blue with a red stripe through the middle, but when I find it I realise there's two.
I mentally curse, but I quickly realise they are both similarly shaped and when I press them together they are identical. Thank fuck.
I slide one key into my pocket and put the other one back.

After a while of sucking him off, he cums into my mouth without warning. I almost choke on it in shock, but catch myself before I do.
The look on his face suggests he wants me to swallow it, so despite its awful taste, I do. What am I turning into today?

"You're good," the master pants, his forehead shiny with sweat, "time for your reward."