4

"Good morning Kyle," a soft voice whispers, "it's time to wake up."

My eyes flutter open to see Bebe stood at the side of the bed, smiling as she looks over me.
I look around in confusion, unaware of my location. Then, the events of yesterday come flooding back to me, being stuck in the dark room, meeting the mysterious boy, chatting with Heidi.
I don't remember falling asleep or even getting under the duvet.
I rub my tired eyes and get out of bed.

"The master has requested we all have breakfast together today," Bebe tells me, "I selected some outfits for the next few days and put them into your wardrobe so you don't need to go your closet everyday. Please choose something nice."

With that, she leaves my room and shuts the door behind her.
I walk to my wardrobe and have a look through the clothes she's selected. They're all crisp, ironed white shirts, orange ties and either smart pants or grey jeans. There's nothing casual unfortunately, and no hats either.

I choose a white shirt, an orange tie and a pair of grey jeans and place them on the bed before heading to the bathroom to shower.

As soon as the warm water hits my body I'm comforted, feeling as if I'm back at home with my family chatting downstairs instead of locked in a stranger's home with nobody to talk with except a weird stranger and seven women.
It feels good to wash all of the mud off my face after having it stuck to me all day.

The shampoo is apple scented, which is odd since that's the one I use at home.
The shower gel is also the one I use at home.

I pass it off as a coincidence and finish up my shower.
I wrap a towel around my lower body, grab another towel to dry my hair with and walk back into my bedroom.

I almost drop my towel in shock when I see Heidi sat crosslegged on my bed, waiting for me to finish showering.
She smiles and waves.

"Morning Kyle."

"Heidi, w-what are you doing?" I stammer, feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I try to cover myself up properly.

"Waiting for you," she smiles again, getting up and walking towards me, "the other girls are all busy so I thought I'd come and see you!"

"But I was showering!"

"Whoops," She shrugs, but the smile on her face suggests it wasn't accidental, "I had no idea you had such a nice body, kyle."

"Heidi what are you-" I begin, only to be interrupted by her lips pressing against mine.

She pulls away after a brief kiss, her cheeks slightly pink and eyes sparkling.

"I don't know if you believe in love at first sight, but I do," she whispers, "and I've wanted you ever since I saw you yesterday."

"You can't be in love with somebody you just met." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Elsa," she laughs, "I haven't met a boy in weeks, I'm tired of the girls. I need love, Kyle!"

She takes the towel out of my hands and throws it on the floor, then places my hands on her hips. She puts her arms around my neck and presses her lips against mine again.

I've never properly kissed a girl before so I feel very awkward and inexperienced, but the way she's leading the kiss makes it feel like I'm doing everything right.

She removes her arms from around my neck and makes my hands slowly travel up and down her body, stroking her breasts through her dress.
It feels wrong. I shouldn't be doing this.

Somebody knocks on my door and Heidi jumps away.

"Shit!" She whispers, "I'm going to hide in your bathroom, don't let anyone in there!"

She runs to the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.
My door opens and Wendy walks in, looking slightly confused.

"I thought I heard someone's voice in here," she frowns, "the master is waiting for you and Heidi in the dining room. Can you find Heidi and bring her there for breakfast?"

"Sure." I nod.

"You might want to get dressed too." She jokes before leaving the room.

When the door clicks shut, Heidi exits the bathroom and winks at me.

"Are you getting changed or not?" She asks, passing me my shirt, "you're not shy are you?"

"Maybe another time." I tell her.

"Fine," she pouts, "I'll meet you outside to take you to the dining room."

She kisses my cheek quickly and leaves my bedroom.

Heidi is a lovely girl and I'd love to date her, but it's very sudden and feels very forced or rushed. She's pouncing on the only available guy in this place, which makes me feel used, but that kiss felt amazing, almost magical.

I quickly change into my clothes and leave my bedroom.

Welcome To The Dollhouse ~Style fan fiction~ {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें