{26} Dirty Pickup Lines

Heads up, some of these may or may not be a little over the top, so i am doing you the favor of trying not to get some of you in trouble.~ 

been there, done that~ :'3

--Get Readyyyy

--So Closeeeee..

-- I'ma just stop, yes i'm aware that most people skip these to get to the scenarios~

Zen: 

Y/N has bin pretty busy lately, not spending as much time with Zen as she usually does, no matter how hard Zen tried to get Y/N'S attention, he couldn't. Eventually, he got the idea of a, very, very, dirty pickup line. Hoping it'll work, and get her attention for even the slightest bit of time.

''Hey Y/N~'' Zen sang, Y/N just responded with her little, 'hm?', not a surprise to him, but cue the pickup line. ''is your name homework? because I'm not doing you and I should be.'' Zen replied with a sly smirk. Y/N turned around and gave Zen the weirdest look she had.

''Awww~ i love you Zen!'' Y/N Broke into a fit of laughter. Zen had a liking of Y/N'S response, it wasn't a 'hm?'. Zen Smiled ''Awww~ is my Y/N finally gonna spend more time with me~?'' Zen Replied, and pecked Y/N's lips.

Jumin:

Jumin's bin noticing your behavior for the past few days, sense he's bin gone more often, he has bin feeling pretty bad about it too, but he's managed to get a shorter shift, maybe and hour or two less. But to make it up to you, he decided to think of a nice pickup line, to put you in a good mood.

Y/N Was sitting on the couch watching some TV, to be surprised by her significant other coming home a bit more early than usual, he wore a smile on his face when he came in, ''Y/N! I've got good news'' Jumin said closing the door. ''I can be with you more often.'' Jumin stated, ''Really!?'' Y/N Replied, pure joy in her voice, ''and, maybe to lighten the mood a bit more'' Jumin said with a small smirk.

''What has four legs and doesn't have the most beautiful girl on it? My bed. Want to fix that?''

Y/N just stared at Jumin, Blushing lightly.

707:

Y/N and Seven were a playful couple, always teasing each other, having fun, you know, this night was just the usual, but instead of the normal jokes, Seven decided to use a pickup line, just for the fun of it. So with full on confidence Seven found the perfect moment to say the pickup line.

''Hey Y/N~'' Seven said teasingly, ''Hey Seven~" Y/N replied with the same tone, ''I have something to say!'' Seven said, confidently, ''well, what do you have to say~!'' Y/N Replied.

 ''I might not go down in history, but I'll go down on you!'' Seven laughed, ''Yeah~! well, Spell out IHOP then say 'niss' right after~'' Y/N Replied.

Soon enough Seven noticed what it was, ''Y/N! THAT'S TO DIRTY! BAD!'' Seven laughed. Hiding a blush.. 

(I'M SORRY XDD)

Yoosung:

Recently, Yoosung has bin building up confidence in being more charming towards you, it is safe to assume he got it from Zen. While Yoosung was working on confidence. 

''H-Hey Y/N!'' Yoosung yelled, readying himself to say the pickup line. ''What is it Yoosung?'' Y/N Asked, eating some chips, hoping to make herself feel a bit better, ''If you're feeling down.... I can feel you up!'' Yoosung Replied, Y/N quickly dropped her chip bag in shock, Slightly blushing..

''Yoosung Kim!!..'' Y/N walked up to him, instead of yelling, she pulled him into a tight embrace. ''Your so cute..'' Y/N said, patting Yoosung's head. Y/N wasn't the only flustered one.

Saeran:

Saeran, let's just say, he isn't one to usually say a pickup line often, or wear such confidence to say one, but he decided, 'why not? it's okay to experiment' Saeran did some research and picked out a good pickup line to say to his lover.

''Y/N?'' Saeran asked, while Y/N was sitting on the couch, reading a good book she got of amazon. ''What is it Saeran~!'' Y/N replied, flipping to the next page.

 ''You deserve to be a winner so don't a looser by loosing the opportunity to sleep with me'' Saeran stated. ''But.. i've already slept with you, remember! we share a bed!'' Y/N Replied, ''T-That's not what your supposed to say Y/N!'' Saeran Yelled. ''But... It's True...'' Y/N Mumbled, with a little blush from Saeran's statement.

V:

V noticed you've bin being a bit bored lately, Y/N was always begging V to try and do something with her, but V has bin a little busy taking photos and all, finally V got a couple of days off, he also thought of a nice pickup line to start it off.

The next morning when both V and Y/N awoke, V smiled and hugged Y/N, then begun to say the pickup line ''If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?'' V Asked, being a bit flustered himself, he isn't used to saying such things anyway.

''Awww! thank you V..'' Y/N lightly blushed and giggled, hugging V back tightly. ''I love you~'' Y/N Said, ''I love you too.'' V Smiled.

_________________________

Guys i need recommendations ASAP! I literally have like no ideas! D:

Yep~ i did Yoosung, And V! Are you shocked? No, yes? I Dunno.

 i've bin getting use to people doing scenarios and saying, 'oh i didn't have an idea for this one' like come on! >,<

 if you don't have an idea for them all, your gonna disappoint someone reading your books, like what if the person you didn't have an idea for, was their FAVORITE?! Yep, happens to me alot. :3 But at the same time it is better to put down what you have, than not put it down at all!~