{1} First Kiss

Zen

Zen Was Practicing Lines, While You Were Watching TV ''Hey Y/N? Can You Help Me Practice?'' Zen Asked. ''Sure! How Can I Help?'' Y/N Replied. ''Read The Lines That The Princess Says!'' Zen Responded Excitedly. Y/N Smiled And Nodded Then They Started Practicing Together, But Then Y/N Ran Her Eyes Across The Next Sentence Of The Script, It Said They Had To Kiss. Y/N Looked Up At Zen, He Was Smirking, It Looked Like He Already Read It, ''Zen? Do we have to do this part? i thought we were just practicing words?'' Y/N Said, Zen Smashed His Lips Against Y/N's Then Pulled Away After What Seemed Like A Minute, Y/N Was Blushing Deeply.

_______________

Jumin

It Was Cold Outside, And Jumin Wasn't Home, So You Decided To Cuddle Elizabeth Until You Fell Asleep, Jumin Came Back A Few Hours Later And Decided It Was The Perfect Time To Wake You Up! He Kissed You Making Sure You got Up While He Was At It, Once You Were Up He Smiled At You, Then Left You In A Blushing Mess, Not A Word Was Spoken..

___________________________

Seven

You Were Excited To Have Some Time With Seven, He Was Usually Busy, You Guys Were Watching A Movie While Munching On Honey Buddha Chips, Suddenly Seven Was Holding Some Honey Buddha Chips in Front Of You, ''Here, Take Them!'' Seven Teased, You Stuck Out Your Tongue Teasing Him Back, Then You Went In For The Chips, But Seven Stole Your Lips Quickly, You Blushed But Laughed It Off. Seven Laughed At Your Cuteness, Then He Continued To Watch The Movie.

________________________________

Yoosung

You Were At A Coffee Shop With Yoosung, But He Seemed A Little Nervous, Turns Out He Attempted To Kiss You Many Times Already, But Failed, This Time He Lost His Patience''What Are You Thinking Of Ordering Yoosung?'' Y/N Said Happily, Yoosung Just Stared At You, As If He Wanted To Respond But He Couldn't, ''Yoosung, Is Something Wrong?'' Y/N Asked Concerned. Yoosung Suddenly Smashed His Lips Against Yours, Causing You To Squeal.

__________________________

Saeran

Saeran Being The Tsundere He Is, Can Be Quite Stubborn Sometimes, But That Always Makes Him Adorable. ''Why Doesn't She Just Leave!" Saeran Yelled At The TV While Watching A Movie, You Laughed, 'Sometimes He Can Be So Weird' You Thought, You Kissed His Cheek To Calm Him Down, He Just Turned To You And Said ''I Think You Missed My Lips Y/N!'' Saeran Yelled And Kissed You.

___________________________