{9} You Try To Commit Suicide

SCENARIO

You've Bin Suffering From Depression For Awhile Now, You Just Wanted It To Stop, You Were So Confused And Didn't Know How To Fix It, So The First Thing That Came To Mind Was To Kill Yourself. You Ran To The Bathroom Exactly When That Crossed Your Mind

Zen

Zen Was Worried, He Has Noticed Your A Bit More Quite Lately, And He Had To Check On You. He Entered The Bathroom Only To Face You With A Blade In Your Hands, He Reacted Immediately, ''Y/N! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!!'' Zen Yelled, By Now You Were In Tears, Zen Had The Biggest Look Of Fear In His Eyes, As Soon As You Lowered The Blade, He Ran To You Placing Kisses All Over Your Face And Hugging You Tightly, ''Z-Zen I'm Sorry'' Y/N Said, Her Voice Shaking. ''Y/N Don't Be Sorry.. I Should Have Talked To You Earlier'' Zen Replied, Stroking Your Hair.

Jumin

Jumin Was A Bit Curious, He Wanted To Know Why You Went To The Bathroom In Such A Rush, He Opened The Door Only To Find You With A Knife, His Eyes Widened As He Dropped The Wine Glass He Was Holding, Not Caring If It Made A Mess, ''Y/N NO! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE!'' Jumin Yelled, This Was The First Time You Ever Heard Jumin Yell In Desperation, Once You Noticed How Much He Cared You Lowered The Knife And Jumin Ran To You As Quick As He Could And Hugged You, He Dug His Face Into Your Shoulder ''Y/N Please.. Please Don't Scare Me Like That.. You Could've Told Me You Were Feeling Down..'' Jumin Said Worryingly.

Seven

Seven Wondered Why You Went To The Bathroom in Such A Hurry, You Seemed Less Talkative Lately, He Was Worried And Decided To Check On You, ''Hey Y/N!'' Seven Said As He Opened The Door, He Quickly Reacted As He Saw You About To Swallow A Blade, He Quickly Knocked It Out Of Your Hands And Pulled You Into A Tight Embrace, He Dug His Face Into You Shoulder, You Felt Tears On Your Shoulder And Started To Rub Seven's Back ''I-I'm Sorry Saeyoung..'' You Cried Out, ''It Isn't Your Fault, Please Don't Kill Yourself Y/N! Your The One Who Saved Me!'' Seven Replied In His Own Tears.

Yoosung

Yoosung Being Himself, Always Wanted To Make Sure You Were Okay, You Ran Into The Bathroom After Sitting In The Room He Shared With You, He Was Worried, And Decided To Check On You, When He Opened The Door He Was Terrified, He Saw You About To Take Some Pills, He Quickly Ran To You, Hit The Pills Out Of Your Hands And Pulled You Into A Embrace, He Was Already A Sobbing Mess, ''Y/N I-I Can't Loose You! I Already Lost Rika, Your All I Have!'' Yoosung Managed To Say Through His Sobs, ''I-I'm Sorry Yoosung.. I-I Didn't Mean Too'' You Cried Out, Yoosung's Hug Tightened Not As Much To Hurt You, But Enough To Let You Know How Sad He Was, ''P-Please Don't Ever Do That Again Y/N.. I-It Isn't Your Fault'' Yoosung Stuttered, Slowly Calming Down.

Saeran

Saeran Was A Bit Worried, He Noticed You Weren't Being Yourself, He Went To Check On You, As Soon As He Opened The Door, His Eyes Widened As Soon As He Saw You About To Swallow Pills, He Ran To You And Purposely Fell On Top Of You, Throwing The Pills Away, ''Y/N Why Would You Do That!? I Love You To Much To Let You Die!'' Saeran Yelled At The Verge Of Tears, ''I-I.. I'm Sorry Saeran..'' You Whispered, He Hugged You Tightly ''Please.. Please Don't Ever Hurt Yourself Again, Come To Me When Your Upset..'' Saeran Replied. ''I-I Will'' You Replied, He Tightened His Hug And Closed His Eyes.