Chapter 2

"If you won't stop screaming Zac Efron I'm going to have to throw you off the balcony." A very irritated voice said loudly from my left side, interrupting my beautiful sleep about me and Zac... you know.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked multiply times to adjust to the light before I glared at Zayn who was only about an arm length away from my face.

"You wouldn't." I said matter of factly.

He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side with an innocent smile spreading over his lips. "Do you want to find out?"

I felt my eyes slightly widen when I noticed how determent he looked.

"I'm good." I assured him as I nodded my head before I lifted myself up on my elbows.

Zayn chuckled and stood up. He ran a hand through his hair and then reached it out to me. I thankfully accepted his help and he lifted me up from the bed but when I was half way up, he let go of me, causing me to face plant on the floor. I let out a painful groan while turning around so I was on my back instead of face.

"Man, you're such a sweetheart." I said, my voice full of sarcasm. Zayn shrugged but grinned and then reached out his hand again.

"No way." I refused and slapped his hand away from me. He shook his head with a smile.

"Suit yourself." And with that said he disappeared out of the room.

I rolled my eyes before I scrambled back onto my feet and walked over to the bathroom. There was no way I was going to take a shower with the two boys in the house (I did it once and it didn't end so well.. but that's a whole other story) so instead I splashed some water on my face.

I quickly changed out of the oversized t-shirt I slept in and into my own clothes. After that I ran downstairs and into the kitchen where both Louis and Zayn were sitting at the kitchen island, eating grilled cheese.

"I don't get grilled cheese?" I asked when I noticed there was no other dish of their food anywhere in the room as I sat down on a chair beside Louis.

"We got cereal if you want." Zayn mumbled with mouthfull of food.

"Wow, thank you," I said flatly and rolled my eyes before I stood up again and got myself a bowl and some cereal.

"Are you ready for today?" Louis asked behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion before asking, "Wait what's happening today again?"

Both guys shared strange looks while they let out quiet chuckles, causing me to raise my eyebrow in a questioning manner before Louis explained.

"You are going to plan how to break up with Mr Bad Boy?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I let out an annoyed groan before pouring milk onto my cereal.

"Oh common Rach, I don't believe you don't have a little crush on that guy." Zayn teased with a small smirk.

"I don't, but it's okay if you do." I shot back and smiled sweetly at him. He didn't respond but just rolled his eyes and kept eating his grilled cheese.

"So, do you think you're going to manage to go to a tiny party tonight?" Louis asked me. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. The answer to his question would be a heck to the no because parties weren't exactly my thing.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I got this idea that it would be good to try to be friends with him first so we can be sure he won't kill you or anything. And also, because Matt Kingsley is having a party at his house and Harry is obviously going to be there..." He said in a duh tone. I seemed to be getting stupider by the minute or at least the two lunatics sitting in front of me were acting like it with their smart ass voices.