BONUS CHAPTER / HARRY'S P.O.V

Bonus Chapter/Harry: The Party

I kicked open the door to the bathroom and dragged the redhead inside. Mona Gregory, was her name. I recognized her from my English class.

"Slow down bad boy, no need to rush," She smirked and sent a wink my way. Her mascara was smudged around her eyes, making her resemble a panda and her lips were swollen after the multiple make outs she had encountered with total strangers that night.

Ignoring her words, I opened up the lid to the toilet and ordered her to get down on her knees.

Again, she smirked but this time a drunken giggle followed. "My pleasure baby," She purred. What the fuck does she think she is? I thought. A bloody cat?

My eyes widened as she turned my way, on her knees as I had told her to do, and reached for the sippers of my jeans. "Woah slow down there Mona! That wasn't what I was implying!" I said and slapped her hand away from my crotch. She stuck her bottom lip out, forming a pout and pushed her unruly hair out of her face.

"Am I suddenly not good enough for you?" She whined after she realized I wasn't about to get it on with her. "I know you and Julie haven't been-" before she could finish her sentence her hand shot up in front of her mouth and she gagged.

"Shit," I cursed and took a huge step backwards in case she were about to throw up over my shoes. "Over the toilet, now."

This time Mona actually decided to listen to me and quickly reached over to the toilet bowl before emptying her stomach.

Looking away, I scrunched up my nose at the sight. Disgusting.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and a raven-haired girl walked in with a worried expression. "Oh Mona, honey! Are you all right?"

Realizing my presence was no longer needed, I nodded at the drunk girl's friend as a response to her "Thank you!" before exiting the room.

I ran a hand through my curly locks that were damp from my sweat as I made my way towards the staircase. Matt's house was most definitely big but with the massive crowd of hormonal teenagers filling up every corner of every room, it made you feel like you were stuck in a small one-bedroom apartment. From the corner of my eye I spotted a familiar girl, laughing with her friends. Julie.

It wasn't until after I took a better look at her that I realized those weren't her friends and the person she was talking to was most definitely not a girl. Through narrowed eyes I managed to connect a name to the face, Zayn Malik. Rolling my eyes, I let out a huff of breath.

Although we technically weren't together anymore, she didn't want to lose her social status so I agreed to keep it a secret. Knowing her, she would pick the most public moment to recreate the breakup so it would seem like it was her decision to call it quits. Or maybe she'd even go as far as to hire the break up chick - whatever her name was - and get her to finish what I started.

Just then my eyes flickered to where a girl was tying to break through the crowd but having trouble as numerous hands tried to get to her as a desperate attempt to cop a feel.

"Speak of the devil," I chuckled, my eyes still focused on where she stood, declining an offer of alcohol from one of the boy's from our school.