Chapter 1:Memories

Edited

Chapter 1:Memories

Savannah

"Savy" My best friend,Therese, said as we were skating to school.

"Yes?" I said fixing my SnapBack.

"Are you ready for the test today?" She asked skating ahead of me.

A test?!

"What test?!" I said stumbling a bit and then falling off my skateboard.

"English.Karma!You don't study anymore na kasi"She replied stopping in front of me.

"Eh kasi-" I said trying to think of an excuse.

"Ah! No more pathetic and over used excuses like the usual my dog ate my homework kind of thing.Dude that's too old school so mag-aral ka ngayon,Page 215" She butted in,setting down her skateboard.

"Yes mother" I replied getting the book out of my bag.

"So I'll skate while reading?" I asked looking for the page.I did not realize how stupid I sounded.Of course I can't read while skating.I have to be a superhuman to do that.

"Who do you think you are? Wonder Woman? too bad honey you're Savannah Juliet Cruz so,of course,you can't kasi mahuhulog ka!Maglakad ka,tamad" She said with sarcasm,slapping the back of my head after her statement.

I let out a small giggle then fixed my SnapBack then began walking.

Page 215:Metaphors

This just makes me bring out the TFIOS fan I really am.

"It's a metaphor,see:You put the killing thing right between your teeth but you don't give it the power to do it's killing" or something like that.

I finally finished studying so I put my books back in my red backpack then started walking again and checked the time.

7:40!?

"Gosh,Therese! Malelate na tayo!" I screamed running faster.

I was about to turn right I bumped into someone.

I smelled a familiar scent and then ran away,quickly saying a sorry.

Me and Therese entered the campus quickly then ran towards the gym.I opened the door to the gym to see that everyone was still there waiting for the announcements.Their heads snapped towards us as we entered,me and Therese smiling awkwardly and blurting out some stuff like "mind your own business" or "whatcha looking' at?".

"There!" I told Therese,pointing at 2 vacant chairs on the 5th row.As soon as we got to our seats,Mrs.Turner,our principal,came out then walked towards the podium.

"Now students, We will be having a transferee here who will only be with us for a month or two" The principal stated.

"Sino po,Mrs.Turner?" A voice asked from the 8th row.

"Basta,Malalaman niyo kung sino next week" She smirked and then walked away,leaving us confused and curious.

The bell rang signaling we had to go in our respective classrooms.

Welcome to the torture chamber where teachers are paid to murder our brain.

~skipping the 7 hours of torture~

"How was math?" Therese asked,opening her locker.

"A headache as usual,how was English?" I asked getting my books out of my locker.

"Nose bleed and boring as usual" She said closing her locker.

"Let's go?" I asked while closing my backpack,she nodded and then we were off skating in the empty hallway.