Part Thirteen

This does contain Mature Language ⚠️
Hope you enjoy! :)
================================
EGGSY POV
"Lizzie, come down from the roof." I ask her alarmed that she's so close to the edge. She turns around, stares at me silently then turns back. "Please, I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself." I plead desperately.

"Im not coming down." She replies sounding quite angry. I slowly move closer to her. "Stay back!" She says warning me. She moves closer towards the edge. When she isn't looking at me, I run at her and tackle her to the ground making sure she won't jump.

"You don't have to jump and try to harm yourself!" I shout at her. She looks at me as if I have said something crazy then begins smacking me with her hands.

"Why-the-fuck-did-you-think-I-was-going-to-jump!" She shouts furiously. Once she stop hitting me, we both get up.

"You mean you weren't going to jump?"?I ask confused. She laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Of course I wasn't I was admiring the garden. You son of a bitch I can't believe you thought that!" She hits me again "The garden looks best from the roof." She looks out to the sun setting.

The sky is full of bright colours. There's blue, purple, red, orange and yellow lighting up the atmosphere. "I remember when we were kids and we used to sneak up on the roof of the apartment complex to watch the sun set." I smile from being full of joy.

"We finally found each other. Even if I had to go through a serious accident from dickhead Earl to get here." She laughs. I look towards Lizzie, her eyes full of love and her smile that could light up a thousand cities.

"Is so glad we did. I missed you so much, I wish I could've came you your rescue after I joined." She looks at me and I look down with a pinch a despair. "But I couldn't because of the missions and I let you down." She grabs my chin and lifts it so I'm looking at her.

"You didn't let me down... you're my little Egg." We laugh then stare at each other. Then it happened... something amazing... a kiss.

================================
I apologise if this is short.
Thanks for reading!
I try to post often for you guys!  But please do suggest how often I should post! I will try to post that much but I am usually busy!
Vote for a new chapter or comment!
Sorry that this chapter is late! :(
Bye :)