Part Eight

This does contain Mature Language ⚠️
Hope you enjoy! :)
===========================
LIZZIE POV
Merlin walks in expecting me to be alone but sees Eggsy too. He looks startled but then squints at Eggsy. "You. Harry's office now." He points at Eggsy. I laugh at him being in trouble.

"Ooooh..." I say sounding like a ghost taunting him. He turns around and makes a jokingly glare. I laugh then once it's just me and Merlin left in my room he continues talking.

"Today, you will start your training. Be at the training room in 15 minutes." He orders whilst swiping in his tablet. I nod then once he has left the room I squeal in my bed and roll around, but ignoring the fact I was next to the edge, which ends in me falling off the bed. I sit up looking startled then smile and run off into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and strip out of my pyjamas. I look and notice I am almost fully healed. No more bruises from Earl for this girl! I am so happy today!

I have a shower, do a little bit of makeup then change into a Nike sports outfit which consists of a Neon pink Sports bra, a pair of tight black leggings and a pair of Neon pink trainers. I brush and put my hair into a high ponytail then grab a full water bottle out of my mini fridge whilst walking out the door. I speed walk to the training room and see Eggsy stood on the foam mat stretching. "I am your trainer Liz." Eggsy says once he sees me.

He is wearing a pair of navy Nike trainers and some black sports trousers. Yes he is topless and looking fine if I may add. I smile happy then we begin training.

******
I throw a punch at Eggsy but he catches it then flips me over and I land on my back. I make a oof sound as I am winded. "Oops, sorry." He says then reaches for my hand and pulls me up. He gestures for me to charge at him, so I do. Which I regret because he bends forward, grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. And I am now kicking and punching him to let me down.

"Let me go Eggsy!" I shout trying to escape his tight grip. He chuckles then tickles me a little and I scream. "Seriously stop!" I shout but he ignores me.

"Nope sorry, I will not help you and whenever you would get in a tantrum I would throw you over my shoulder or hold you down.

"Don't forget the one time you stole my lollipop I was licking and locked me in my room!" I say struggling to escape by pushing on his shoulders.

"That was years ago! We were kids!" He says in a irritated tone.

"I hold grudges for a long time!" I shout finally getting loose but as I push back Eggsy lunges to me and I end up on my back with him on top of me, our faces inches away.

"You'd make a good agent." He replies to me out of breath. I smile and he distracts me which causes me to stop him from trapping me. He grabs my arms with his hands and traps my legs with his knees . I'm spread like a starfish and he smirks at the fact I'm helpless. We're both breathing heavily and he looks at my luscious lips. But he gets up and helps me up then leaves. I stand there, itching my head confused as fuck. What on earth?

===========================
Thanks for reading! :)
I hope you enjoyed!
:) ;)
Vote or Comment Here if you want another chapter! :)
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :) ;)