Part Two

This does contain Mature Language ⚠️
Hope you enjoy! :)
===========================

[Edited On 22/10/2019]

===========================

LIZZIE POV

I wake up reluctantly, get out of bed sore and walk to my tiny bathroom. As I take off my clothes and look in the mirror, I have bruises all over me. I hate my abusive step-father. Sadly, my father passed when I was 4 and my mother died in a car crash when I was 8. It's been 3 months since Eggsy has disappeared. He used to protect me from the arsehole who calls himself my 'dad'. Eggsy and I have been friends since we were in diapers. I quickly hop in the shower then later dry my strawberry blonde hair and get changed into my cream baggy jumper with navy ripped jeans and my white trainers. I leave my room and see my drunk step-Dad passed out on the sofa. I sneak past him quickly and leave our crappy apartment. As I go down the street and pass a group of guys, one lad speaks to me.

"Sup Babe, I missed you." He says whilst trying to wrap his arm around my shoulder.

I push him gently away and reply "No, I'm not your babe, we broke up ages ago. Take a hint Aaron." I go to walk off but he grabs my arm hard, probably leaving a mark and grabs my jaw.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me." He squeezes my jaw too tight so I slap him but then he slaps me back. I run off with him chasing after me, but luckily I learnt parkour from Eggsy when we were younger and I run into an alleyway, climb onto a bin then jump on over a high wall. There's no way, Aaron can follow. He's probably already started Drinking. What did I ever see in him? I hear from the other side of the wall "Get back here you Fucking bitch!" I laugh loudly then turn and walk off.

**********
After escaping Aaron, I walk into the local pub called 'The Black Prince'. I stroll up to the bar then ask for a vodka and coke. I grab the drink and sit in one of the booths. I'm sat there for about 15 minutes when a very formal Man enters the room. He looks about in his 40's, slick back grey/black hair and a black tailored suit with black rimmed glasses. He walks up to the bar and orders a pint of Guinness. He then sees me and walks over. "Mind if I sit?" He asks me politely in a posh accent. I nod and wave my hand at the seat in front of me then he sits.

"Do I know you?" I ask the mysterious man, getting a familiar vibe. He shakes his head and takes a sip of his Guinness pint.

"You may not know me, but I know you Elizabeth." He replies and takes another sip of his Guinness. I choke on my drink and stare at him shocked. "Oh no, you are one of Aaron's friends aren't you? Look I'm not taking him back since he abused me." I reply irritated. He looks at me emotionless then comments.

"No, not to do with Aaron Moore. I knew your dad." I stare at him slightly terrified. How does he know this information? "Who are you?" I asked panicking a little. He continues to drink his Guinness, then pauses.

"Oh, apologies." He shakes me hand firmly, "My name is Harry Hart." I swear that name sounds familiar. I touch my necklace that my father gave me. It has a E on it for Elizabeth and a K on the back with the initials HH and a number. "So you knew my father? What was he like? How did you know him?" I interrogated him squinting my eyes.

"Wow, you ask a lot of questions. He was a great and brave man and we used to work together in a tailor shop." He Replies. "I must go but I will be in contact soon." He gets up and nods to me before leaving the pub.

===========================
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!
:) ;)
Vote or Comment Here if you want another chapter! :)