Chapter 1: Gee's Pov

I found myself in a dragon's den. Then, I saw a certain dark-haired boy with a lip piercing dangling in chains above a pit of lava. "Don't hurt him!" I shouted as I got out my sword and fought the bastard who had him there in the first place. "GERARD!!" I heard someone say as I felt myself being shook. "GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!!! Get your lazy ass up! We're gonna be late for school!"

I finally got up and saw the clock--which read 7am.. "SHIT!!!" I yelled.

I quickly got my ass dressed, had no time to get clean or anything--except brush my red hair. Mikey and I practically ran to my car. I started the engine, SPED to the prison which is called school, and Mikey and I rushed to our classes... The good thing is that we got there in time before the late bell. I walked in my class to see Ray with a smug look on his face.

"Woke up late again?" he said.

"STFU," I whispered, "had another dream about Frank." with that, Ray asked me the same question he asks every single day: "Do you like him, Gee?" I answered him with my usual answer: "No, just friends." Although, I've kinda had a crush on him since he moved here... "Dude, you're blushing!" shit. "Shit..."

"So, you DO like him?" I guess it was better to tell someone... "Yeah, I actually do...."

***flashback

I was sitting at lunch with Mikey, Ray, & Bob, when I saw this kid getting beat the hell out of him. "Faggot!" Carter yelled while his friends kicked him. I wasn't just gonna sit there and do nothing like everyone else was. "Hey! Don't you have someone your OWN size to pick on?" The kid looked about 5'4... "Why, emo faggot?" Carter said with a smile. I just smiled even bigger and did my worst... "Because, Carter Johnson, you wouldn't want everyone to know that..." I looked around, smiled even bigger, and shouted, "THE CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM SLEPT WITH ME, GERARD ARTHUR WAY, would you?" Everyone there turned to see what was going on and laughed their asses off. Carter just got flustered and said nothing but 5 little words: "I'll deal with you, later!"

***end of flashback

TIME PASS

I was sitting with Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank in our usual lunch spot, when Carter and his friends came up to us. "Well, if it isn't the emo bunch?" I just smiled and moaned, "Oh, CARTER! My DEAR, sweet FUCKBOY, CARTER!!!!!" Bob just ate his sandwich in peace while the rest of us laughed our asses off. "I'm gonna fucking KILL you!!" I stopped laughing but kept smiling and said, "I think you should kill your problem downtown, if you catch my drift..." I winked at him when I said that. His face turned bright red and he walked off. "DAMN, Gerard! I knew he liked you, but didn't think he liked you THAT much!" Ray said while laughing. "Yeah, I think he's ready for Round 2!" Mikey said while gasping for air. I said, "I know, but---" then I practically shouted--"HE AIN'T GETTIN' NONE!!!" We laughed even harder when he flipped me a bird.

After our laughing fest, Frank whispered to me, "Can I talk to you, alone?" As soon as he said that, the bell had rang, and I smiled and said, "You're in luck! I needed to tell you something as well!"

Then we simultaneously said, "I like you."

There was a pause.

"Wait, you LIKE like me, or what?" I said.