Moonlight Fever Chapter 1 - The Den

"Me and my sisters chose our males, not them choosing us, because when it came to pack rules, we made sure we broke every single one!" (QUOTE)

MOONLIGHT FEVER

Chapter 1

The Den

I breathed in the scent of the cool night air. The wind danced in my golden hair as I made my way to The Den. The Den was a beautiful mansion where us werewolves could come together to drink, have a good time, make friends from different packs, and of course to have mind-blowing sex with males that blew stamina and pleasure off the charts. Each pack had its own safe house where nobody but pack could get in, it gave us all privacy, especially if we decided to mate within our packs. The bottom half of the mansion was transformed into a nightclub, chrome spiral stairways lead to upstairs where there were rooms for couples who were getting intimate.

The night was so peaceful, like a lullaby humming a baby to sleep. I half wished I were in wolf form, running through the opens fields, the wind soaring through my silver and white fur. I loved the feeling of being free. It was nice to get away from being human for a few hours. Away from my alpha dad who loved treating me like a cub, away from my smothering mum who would wrap me in wool if she could, away from my brats of a little sisters (Maisey and Nikki; like India and Ruby, they were twins.), away from annoying brothers who used me, India and Ruby as bait to catch stray vampires for the fun of it, away from the males in our pack that treat us females like their personal slaves; they made their opinions clear when it came to females: we were to fuck them whenever they demanded it and carry their children, preferably strong sons. End of.

Well not me. I will never bow down to a males command. I learnt from the best. I learnt from India and Ruby. They knew everything about men and taught me tricks that would melt my dad's blood in silver if he found out. Me and my sisters chose our males, not them choosing us, because when it came to pack rules, we made sure we broke every single one; Ignoring the alphas command - especially my dads, refusing to fuck horney males when they demanded it, ignoring to cook for them, deliberately bedding the packs enemies, kicking shit out of taunting females, and my personal favourite is arousing the other packs alphas sons in school and then refusing to do the deed. It drove them mad.

I had three brothers; all of them were successful. Each of them had females at their beck and call and females practically chucked their knickers at them. Why? Because they were obscenely rich, extremely powerful, close friends with the alpha of our pack, and each of them were respected across every pack we knew.

My brothers were older than my sisters. And, lucky me, I got to be the baby of the family. Not! My brothers, sisters and parents were so smothering. I didn't mind my sisters, they let me fight my own battles, made this family bearable. But, if I so much as sneezed, my mum would smother me in blankets, cook me some soup, and give me a hot water bottle with a hot chocolate. All this would happen while my dad and three brothers demanded I see the best doctor in the world, fly him in, only for him to tell them I was completely fine. But, it was fine to feed me to hungry vampires so long as they knew for sure I wouldn't get hurt.

I used the sick trick more times than enough that I only went into school when I could be bothered to get out of bed, usually not because I climb out of my window and go partying with India and Ruby. And the best bit of stopping off was, I got to eye up the strapping male wolfs as they came to see my dad. Of course India and Ruby found it hilarious because we got to get on everyone's nerves. They sat on either side of me as they suffered hangovers, and we'd watch cartoons all day, or watch tease some of the males at the house. Either one was fun.

My sixteenth birthday was the worst birthday I ever had. Now that I was a fully matured werewolf, I had to be careful around aroused wolfs because a female wolf wanting sex starts fights. I learnt the hard way because female wares can't smell desire until they are sixteen, males smelled desire regardless their age. Ruby and India decided to take me out nightclubbing to celebrate my birthday - even though I was sixteen and they were eighteen, but hey, rules were made to be broken - and they did my hair and makeup for me, seduced the bouncers at the door who asked for my ID, and got me hammered. Honestly, they were the best sisters ever! I walked drunkenly into the pack's main house - our private pack house - to find some sexy wolfs to seduce us (Ruby and India already knew I lost my virginity and wouldn't dare tell dad, it was better if he thought that I was a virgin than facing the horrors of what I've been up to in the last sixteen years. Yeah, losing my virginity when I was fifteen might make me a slut, but everyone in my year was having sex so why the hell should I miss out on the fun? My mum had already told me that I was too young to have sex, even at sixteen. So when the time came and I had to have a mate to sate me, my dad would choose a worthy mate from our pack who he trusted completely - a high up wolf in the pack - who would sleep with me whenever I needed it, until I reached eighteen - and there was lots of willing participants, to my satisfaction. The deal was that he never found out what we got up to, and it was at my mates house. My dad did the same with India and Ruby, but I only had to call my so-called mate, three or four times a month so it didn't raise suspicion - my dad was so proud and hoped I wouldn't turn out like my sisters as they had their poor blokes knackered and got quite a reputation for themselves).