She picks her phone up from the counter and leans on it as she reads it. She releases a sigh as she sets it back down. "What's wrong?" I ask, bringing my plate and mug to the sink. "Nothing, they just sent me flight details for tomorrow." She says, propping her hands on the counter. A frown crosses my face as I am reminded of her departure tomorrow. 

I can't believe it's time for her to go again. I just had her back two weeks ago and now she's about to leave again. With just a week after we got home from our honeymoon she was immediately hollered back to their tour and I was then back to training. And from the months that came we just got to see each other a few weeks-sometimes a week every month she was home from tour. To say that I miss her is an understatement. I was pretty occupied with flying here and there for events and matches but it just wasn't the same without her with me. 

"I almost forgot you were leaving for tour again." I say, walking towards her. She smiled at me and caressed the side of my face. "I know. Two weeks had gone by fast." She says. "But it was because I had so much fun with you." She adds making me chuckle. She always has that magic in her that lightens up everything. "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I ask. 

"After breakfast." She says. "Okay, I'll drive you there." I say, stroking her hair. "Aww, don't be sad. I'll be back before you know it and tour will be over soon." She says, leaning in to kiss me. "Aww, I just can't wait to have you all for myself again." I say, making her laugh. "I'm always yours, even when I'm away." She says, making me gleam with pride. 

It was always sad to see her go but I'm sort of in the same business, so of course I understand. She goes away for tour and I'm away for matches out of Anfield and out of the country. But even so, I make sure to be with her as much as I can. I try my best to accompany her wherever they're performing when I'm on break and she does the same for me. She goes to watch all my matches whenever she's around, regardless of wherever that match is held. Our situation may seem really hard but we've managed to get used to it and deal with it in a way that we're both accomplished and happy. I'm just really glad we had a lot of breaks so we can spend time with each other.  It's hard, I must say, but we're making it work and we're actually doing a really good job at it. 

"I win!" I say as I slam the cards on the floor. "Again." I add. She makes a face at me and throws her losing cards at me. "I hate this game." She says, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh, you hate all the games you can't win." I say, teasing her. "Nope, not playing anymore." She say, glaring at me. 

We spent the whole day watching movies and just snuggling with each other. I want to spend the last few hours with her before she leaves tomorrow because I won't be seeing her for a quite a while again since the team is also going around for matches. So, we made it a point to spend the entire day hanging out with each other. We went to out to lunch, and then just snuggled while we watch Netflix. And now, were in a the middle of a game of cards which Perrie totally sucks at.

"Come on, don't be a foul puss." I say, pushing her buttons. "Not a chance." She says, pushing the cards away with her feet. "Come on, loser." I say, tickling her feet. She tightens her arms over chest and glares at me. "I don't really like you right now." She says, stifling a chuckle. "Oh, what are we doing?!" She says, flailing her hands up in the air. "Are we really, spending my last few hours here playing a stupid card game?! I mean, there's tons we can do."  She says, leaning her head on the sofa so she's looking at the cieling.

A sly grin forms in my mouth as I slowly crawl my way to her. "Oh, I can think of whole lot of things we can do." I say, as I put my arms on her sides, slightly hovering over her. She looks at me and she smiles, her hands making its way around my neck. "That's more like it." She says, pulling me in closer as I lean down to kiss her.