14

Time jump: 1 year later

Perrie

"Seriously? We're back with the blindfolding again?" I say as I grip Alex's arm tighter while he guides me to wherever he's taking me. I take my steps really slowly since I'm under the impression that we're going up the stairs and with the heels I'm wearing I'm very prone to tripping if I don't be careful. "I swear, Alex, where are you taking me?" I asked as we came to a halt. "We're almost there, babe." Alex says as he slowly guides me.

I've been blindfolded the whole duration of the car ride so I literally have no idea where we are right now. I hear a door opening and a breeze hits my body, blowing my hair out of my face. Good thing I'm wearing tight pants because I'm pretty sure my skirt would have flown over my head if I was wearing one. My top though is a little revealing, so the contact of the air sent shivers on my bare back.

"Oh no, is this where you're going to kill me? I swear, if you'd had enough with me you can very much just tell me, you don't need to murder me." I teased him. I hear him erupt in laughter as he places his hand on the small of my back, leading me to wherever it is we're going. "No, sweetie. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He said in between stifled giggles.

"Okay, right here." He says. I feel him move behind me, his fingers on the knot behind my head. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head and took a deep breath. "Yep!" With that, he unties the blindfold and gently pulls it from my face. "Surpise!" He says as I took in my surroundings.

"Oh my gosh, Alex! This is beautiful." I turn around and clung my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Happy 2nd anniversary, baby." He says, looking intently into my eyes. "Happy anniversary, baby." I lean in and kissed him again. Right on cue, I hear the soft sounds of violins playing in the background. I turn around and saw a number of five people, three males and two females playing the violin and the cello. "Live music? Really." I turn around and say to Alex. He just shrugs and smiles at me.

We were at a rooftop and the view from here was phenomenal. It was as if the whole city of London was visible from up here. The city lights illuminating the streets below us, the Big Ben in all its glory standing tall a few miles away. There was a table standing by the railing with two chairs in front of each other. There were candles on the floor that were spread apart, its flame flickering as the wind dares to put them out. It was illuminating the rooftop, along with the bright fairy lights handing around the railings. The table and the chairs were clothe with white coverings, a candle lit dinner on top of the table along with bright red roses. Petals were scattered on the floor from my feet to the table, making a path for me.

It looked like a dream, a scene from a movie, a part from a perfect novel. But its not, it's real and it's for me. I walk towards the edge, my smile getting wider and wider. I grab hold of the railings and breathed in the fresh air that was blowing my hair away. I close my eyes and smiled at the feel of the wind on my face.

His surprises are getting grander and grander as time progresses and I absolutely love it. Last year for our first anniversary he took me on a road trip. It was literally a five hour drive, across beautiful sceneries and under the bright city lights when we drived into the city. We then a had picnic dinner inside his car under the bright sparkling stars. It was the best road trip I ever had.

I felt Alex behind me, his arms snaking around my waist and his chin resting my shoulder. "Happy?" He asks. I tilt my head and rest it on his and smile, my eyes still closed. "Very." I open my eyes and looked at him. I cupped his face with my palms and leaned in for another kiss. "Thank you." I tell him. "I love you so much, you know that right?" He nods and kisses me again.