21

Alex 

"You are so going to kill me." I say, holding her hand in mine as we approach the port where a shining white helicopter awaits us. When she scans the place and realizes that there is no boat around she halts, making me stop in my tracks, gulping on the invisible lump in my throat. "Uhm, Alex?" She asks, her gaze fixed on the helicopter before us. "Yes, honey?" I say, trying to make my voice sound calm. "Where on earth is the boat?" She says.

"What? Did I say boat? I thought I said chopper." I say, scratching the back of my neck. She turns around to face me with a murderous look on her face. I smiled at her but it turned out to be one of those smiles you give out when you're truly guilty and you know in yourself that you're fucked. "You've got to be kidding me." She says, her voice low and is looking at me almost expressionless. 

"Oh come on, this is going to be fun!" I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the helicopter. I give our bag to the staff and nodded at him as he greeted us. "Alex, I'm going to skin you when we get off this thing." She says as I buckle her seat belt. "I promise you're going to love this. This is nothing like the ride in St. Lucia." I say to her, with a very positive sounding voice. I just know she's going to love this. 

She gripped my hand tight as we started to take off. She had her eyes closed, breathing shallow. I looked at the window and smiled at the view below us. I wrapped an arm over her shoulder and gently made her lean closer to the window. "Open your eyes." I whisper. "Trust me." I say. She takes a deep breath and slowly opens her eyes. She looks out the window and I smile as she leans in further. "Wow." She says. 

"I told you." I mutter under my breath, earning hit on the arm from her. She turns to look at me smiling, and kisses my cheek. "Thanks, but you're still getting a smack on the head when we land." She says, tapping my cheek. I chuckle and return our attention on the view below us.

"They say the parties here are phenomenal." I say as I help her down the chopper. She took my hand and thanked the pilot as we walked to the car waiting for us. "I swear, you should really plan all our vacations from now on." She says as I open the car door for her, helping her in. "Because you're really good at it." She adds once we're in. "Well, it only a whole month to plan this entire honeymoon." I say, chuckling. "A month? Wow, what else can I expect on this trip?" She says, looking at me with excitement in her eyes. "You'll see." I laugh as she slightly hits my arm. 

"I mean, this is just insane." She says as we walk in our suite. The white walls similar to the one in Santorini gave off a really bright effect for the room. It was a one floor suite, with a living room, a TV, a mini fridge and then a huge bed at the end and a hot tub beside it. But the real beauty was outside. Our pool was here was bigger than the one we had in Santorini and the view was the vast ocean that almost meets the sky on the horizon. There was also a lounge area, a mini bar which I'm sure Pez would really love and a food table and some beach chairs under the warm sun. "I want to stay here forever." She says, snapping a photo of our view.