Chapter 2 [Team 7]

"Alright, the team is dismissed. Make sure to nail that formation before our next meeting." As usual, Itsuko reminded her Anbu team before she left. It wasn't much, but she had always felt that it was the least she could do to be more like an actual captain.

Arriving at the classroom where she was meant to meet the genins for the first time, she realized that she was earlier than expected. Needless to say, Kakashi was late. Itsuko sighed at the thought of the trouble that has to come. From where she stood, the duster clipped between the door was painstakingly obvious. It was definitely a childish prank set up by Naruto, the well-known troublemaker.

"The other half of me is sealed in that useless brat," Kurama growled in much annoyance and unsatisfactory.

"And that you can't even get out of a useless brat. Doesn't that make you the pathetic one? But he won't be useless for much longer. I'm sure Lord Third is going to make me train him one way or another. When that happens, you're going to cooperate with me on that." Itsuko scoffed, knowing Kurama would understand fair well. He remained quiet, seemingly to not give a care about Itsuko's statement. Kurama was always stubborn and liked to play tough. He has a hard and scary composure, but deep down, he always had a good heart.

Not long after, Kakashi arrived as well.

"I'll go get them. Then, we'll meet up at the roof for introductions." Itsuko yawned, teleporting inside lazily. She took a good look at their faces before she spoke.

Sasuke snapped, shooting up from his seat, alarmed and ready to fight. "What are you doing here?!"

Unlike Sasuke, Naruto was more filled with disappointment. "Aw, man! Sensei didn't fall for it!"

"I told you, our sensei is an elite jounin! She wouldn't fall for a trick like that!" Sakura yelled at Naruto, punching him in the head before turning to me, giving me a soft and apologetic look. "Apologies, sensei, we tried to stop him."

"Gather up at the roof and stop being idiots." Her hatred and impatience for dealing with children have skyrocketed over the past years.

"It'd be a miracle if I make it out alive." Ranting did little to relieve her dread of this far from an enjoyable journey of a teacher.

It wasn't much later the team had made their way to the rooftop. "Well then, let's begin with introductions." Kakashi started.

He was dulled too. Going on missions would be much more entertaining than introductions. Yet, he was forced to remain enthusiastic about this orientation. Itsuko could easily see through his act of ardent, mostly because she felt the same.

"What do we say?" Naruto had already started making himself comfortable as he sat on the ground as he asked.

"Your name. Things you like and things you hate. Dreams for the future and your hobbies." Typical introduction, simple and pretty boring.

Taking a seat beside Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura suggested, "Sensei, how about you start? Then we'll know what to do."

"Me? Sure. My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that. Dreams for the future, I never really thought about it. As for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

"All he really told us was his name!" Sakura whined, exclaiming. However, Kakashi paid no attention and had absolutely zero intentions of elaborating.

"Now, let's start with you there." Kakashi glanced over at Naruto, skipping past the topic.

"What about her? She never introduced herself! And why does our team have two teachers, but everyone else only had one? We're strong. We don't need two people to teach us!" Being the egoistic kid Naruto was, he fussed over these little details. Kakashi shot Naruto a stern look before giving Itsuko a helpless expression.