Kuro x Reader

New One

You have been depressed these days because of losing your favorite pet, (pet/name).

He/She was a (favorite/animal) and was always by your side, you would always cuddle up with eath other.

But that happened, your favorite pet end up dying because of your bestfriend, he/she fed different kinds of foods to (p/n), even the ones (p/n) isn't allowed to eat.

Your pet ended up vomiting those foods and was mixed with blood, you were too late to bring (p/n) to an animal doctor because after (p/n) vomited he/she collapsed and wasn't waking up anymore no matter how you wake him/her up.

"(P/n)... I miss you.."- you said between your sobs, its been days since you locked yourself in your room

Well you lived alone in an apartment so no one really cared, but your bestfriend yet you just ignored him/her.

You sat on your bed while hugging your knees sobbing when you saw a pitch black figure passed your window, you were curious on what it was and opened your window to see it.

When you look outside, you saw nothing, it was getting dark so you decided to close back your window and continue your crying for your late pet.

"It's not that hard to get a new one, is it?"- you then heard a deep voice talk behind you and you quickly faced it only to see a guy with light blue hair and big dark eye bags below his piercing crimson eyes.

"Wh-Who are you?!"- you asked scared

"Just some kind hearted vampire shut-in."- he said lazily while scratching his light blue hair

Your eyes widen..

A vampire?! you mentally shouted not believing what you just knew.

"You know... if it doesn't hurt anymore... I can be your... new one."- he said then walks to the window beside you and opened it.

Before you could talk back you heard a poff!

And saw that the guy was gone but saw a black cat sitting on your window.

"Where..? Who..?!"- you can't think straight on what just happened

"I'll be waiting."- you heard the cat said

And when realization hit you, the vampire or more likely in a cat form ran away.

"Wait!"- you shouted but he was already gone in sight

You just closed your window and sat on your bed, thinking what just happened awhile ago.

"A new one huh?"

Maybe I could try..
on getting a new one, that is.