I

I get out of Jin's car since he drove me to school.

"Thank you." I say as I kiss him on the cheek.
As I'm about to get out of the car
"WAIT!"

"What is it? We gotta head to class."

"Well, we've been dating for about a month now, and I've been thinking that it's time that you meet my father."

Jin and I has been dating for around a month now. He chats about how strict he is and how he might not approve of me. He was frightened at the thought of us having to separate. But I really like Jin. The passing of his mother really changed his father. He chats that he hasn't been the same since.

"That sounds nice. I'd love to!"

"Really? Great! He was planning to meet you today after school? Is that alright with you?"

"I mean, I don't have any plans so of course."

And to be honest, I'm scared as hell to meet his dad. But what's the worst that can happen?

"Then it's settled. I'll text him and tell him you'll come over. We should go."

We both get out the car and head to our classes.

*******
It's after our college classes, and I'm talking to my best friend Lisa while walking.

"Omg. You're actually meeting THE Kim Taehyung!! He's rich ASF and he's hot for being in his forties."

Is she fucking serious right now? I'm freaking out and she's talking about his appearance.

"Please tell me you're kidding." I let out.

"If I were you, I'd keep Jin as my side and Mr. Kim as my main. Or just my sugar daddy."

"The hell is wrong with you? I don't even what he looks like."

"And what the hell is wrong with YOU? He's the hottest man I probably ever seen."

We see Jin and he walks up to us.

"Hey guys."

"I'll let you two leave. Bye Minyoung text meee." She waves as us as she stays out and waits for her ride.

"Bye girlie!" I say as I walk away.

We walk to Jin's car and he opens the passenger seat door for me. He then gives me a quick kiss, Then closes the door.

He hops into the front seat. "Ready to go?"

"Yup. Let's goooooo"