Chapter Nine: Friendship

The next day, everyone kept staring at me at school, I tried my best ignoring them, and went on with my day.

After school, it started raining hard, so I ran home.

My parents weren't home, since they were on a business trip for about two days, so I just sat down and watched TV.

After a while, I got bored, so I decided to go to the treehouse again.

Even through I said a bunch of times I'd never go back into the woods, but hopefully Slender isn't there.

Once I got to the tree house, I was in shock.

The tree house was destroyed, and I knew who did it.

"Fucking Dave." I Said.

It was easily fixable, but I was still angry about it.

It took about a hour to fix it, as soon as I was done, Dave and his little idiotic friends showed up.

"Well! How'd you like your gift? Sure was, trashy." Dave said.

"Wow, best pun ever." I said sarcastically.

"Don't give me that tone. Grab her Mike." Dave said.

I got pinned by his friend, then Dave pulled out a knife.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you gave me no choice." Dave said, rubbing his hand over the knife.

"Dave...DAVE!" Mike shouted.

"What now you idiotic scum?" Dave snorted.

"HES RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Mike shouted.

Slender, he was right behind Dave.

I watched as Slender grabbed Dave by the head, and Dave screamed bloody murder.

You don't want to know what Slender did, but let's just say after Slender yanked on Dave's Head, Dave had a massive headache.

"THAT THING KILLED DAVE! BITCH RUN!" Mike shouted to his other friend.

Slender then looked towards me, and attempted to grab me.

I ran so fast, Slender was out of sight.

I ran towards to the Mountain, I knew I could hide in there since the caves were huge.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but if it wasn't for Slender killing Dave, I wouldn't be alive right now." I Said to myself.

I didn't have the nerve to go home, but thank god i was smart enough to bring a lighter and a sleeping bag.

I decided to stay in the cave for the night.

I lit a campfire, and blocked off the entrance of the cave so I wouldn't be seen.

I set up my sleeping bag, and listened to the crackling fire.

I kept thinking about when Slender killed Dave, probably didn't like him as I didn't like Dave either.

But Slender still wanted to kill me, so I wasn't taking chances.

I eventually fell asleep, listening to the crackling fire and the snow falling.

The next morning, I got up and went outside of the cave.

Snow was falling, wind rustled through the trees.

I didn't know where Slender was, but I didn't want to know.

I decided to head back to my house, and then chill at the park.

Once I got to the park, I sat down on a bench and tried to relax.

But after two minutes Dave's friends came over towards me, then stopped in front.