Chapter Six: He Sees You When You're Sleeping

After dinner, I went up to my room to watch some of the Christmas Specials on TV. It was already snowing, which made the experience better.

My parents were in the living room, doing the same thing. But I liked my privacy.

What I was missing was the best part of Winter.

Which if you guessed, Hot Chocolate. Everyone loves
it.

After I was done making it, I went back into my room and got into bed.

In the middle of one of the Christmas Specials, I noticed something outside, in our backyard.

It was so foggy and snowy, I could barely see what it was.

I shrugged it off, thinking it was an animal.

I went back to watching the movie, and drank my drink.

I must've fallen asleep, cause another movie was on, not the one I was watching before.

I was tired anyway, so I turned the TV off, and went to sleep.

About a hour later, I woke up to sounds of what sounded like quiet knocking.

Which was odd at three in the morning.

I got up to check what it was, but all the lights were off, and I couldn't find my flashlight.

I remembered I had a lighter, so I could light one of those Jesus Candles.

Once I lit it, I went downstairs to see where that sound was coming from.

I couldn't find anything that was making the noise, so it must've been the AC Unit. It usually made a rattling sound when it's on, so I blamed it on that.

I just shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

The next morning, i got up and got dressed.

It was even colder than yesterday, so I wore a jacket, a t-shirt underneath, and jeans.

I walked downstairs, grabbed some stuff for breakfast, and went out.

It was slightly snowing, but not as hard as last night.

I wanted to do something different, besides Barnes and Noble.

So I went to the mall. I haven't been there since we moved here, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Once I got to the mall, I went to do a bit of shopping, cause why not.

I didn't see much I liked in the mall, so I just walked around.

There was a big group of people walking passed.

I walked slow so I wouldn't get knocked over, but then that's when I saw him.

Slender was just standing in the middle of the crowd,
moving his head left and right.

He attempted to grab me with his tentacles, but before he could, I ran out of the crowd.

I ran straight out of the mall, and out of the parking lot.

I knew he was still behind me, so I ran faster.

I finally made it to my house, I climbed up the roof and into my window.

I locked the window tightly, and I sighed of relief.

I didn't see him anywhere, so I knew I was safe for now.

When my parents got home, they made dinner, and we ate.

"So Alexa? What did you do today?" My mom asked.

"Not much, just went to the mall." I Said.

"Sounds fun." My mom said.

After dinner, it was late, and I was exhausted.

So I got into my pajamas, and went to sleep.

It was a nice sunny day, I decided to go to the park and relax. I rode my board over and relaxed in the middle of the grassy hill. I read a book I brought, and just chilled.

People started screaming, and I didn't know why.
The sky went to a demon blood red, and red lightning came from everywhere.

"Aaaallleeexaaaaa....."

It was Slender, trying to grab me. I tried running from Slender, but it was no use, he grabbed me, and threw me into a pit full of razor sharp rocks.

I jolted up screaming. It was just a nightmare. I was still in my bed, unharmed. I laid back down with a sigh of relief.

The next morning I decided to do nothing, but to stay in the house. I didn't want to risk running into Slender today.

I went downstairs and got something for breakfast.

Afterwords I got in the shower, and got dressed.

Today I wore a hoodie, and ripped jeans. I decided I won't stay in the house all day, but I won't leave the backyard.

It started raining after a while, so I picked up my things and went inside.

After five minutes, it started down pouring.

My phone rang. It was my mom. "Hey Alexa! I'm gonna be home late, our power just went out and my boss needs me." My mom said. "No worries, I'll be fine." I Said. "Alright, I'll see you soon." My mom said.

I just went into my room, and watched TV.

After about a half hour, something rang the doorbell.

So I went to check, but no one was there.

"Ding Dong Ditchers." I Said annoyed.

So I slammed the door shut to let them know I was annoyed, and went back to my room.

I watched the TV for a bit longer, until my room started pixelating.

Everywhere in my room turned into black and white static.

"Alllllleeexxxxaaaaaaa......."

Slender's face appeared out of no where, and went straight in front of my face.

I jolted up, breathing heavy, and looking around the room.

With a sigh of relief, I turned off the TV, and got back in my bed.

The next morning was extremely foggy, and dark. So I decided to take a Nature Walk.

I wore a black plaid shirt, with a t-shirt underneath, and a thick skirt.

I went to the usual nature walk, and just walked around and looked at things.

About a hundred feet through, I noticed something that shouldn't be there.

It was him, Slender. Everyone walked normally, was I the only one who could see it?

"Aaaaaaleeeexxxaaa....." I tried running away through the crowd, but I didn't get far. The only way Out was the dark woods. So I had no choice.

I ran through, trying to get back to town, until I just suddenly stopped. I couldn't move my legs, and I felt extremely dizzy.

My vision went to a blur fast, everything echoed and rang in my ears.

I couldn't keep balance, and eventually, I fell onto the leafy ground, unconscious...

"Alexa?! Where are you?" "Alexa? Oh my god, James call the ambulance."