7.) GUCCI Boy

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well yeah, and..?"

"I think it's time for our own private viewing of Fifty Shades of Grey" Leia proudly smiled at that.

"Really?" Jin asked excitedly.

"We can't just-" Cassia began.

"Course we can, who's saying otherwise?" Yoongi chimed in, dropping the screwdriver he was still holding.

"Yay yay yayy" Jin was doing his little happy dance.

"Ohh okay, that'd be fun I guess but can't we watch a differe-"

"MR GREY WILL SE US NOW, CASSIE" Jin yelled, pulling everyone with him into the theatre room. He plopped down onto one of the VIP chairs in the back as if he owned the place.

"Fine" Cassia gave in, seeing Jin this excited was reward enough for her anyways. Yoongi played the movie and even got some snacks for everyone insisting that Mr. Densil didn't pay them enough anyway for the shit they had to put up with. Well, the shit he had to put up with.

The movie was okay. Cassia didn't hate it but what made it all the more enjoyable were Jin's reactions to every scene. Whenever things were getting steamy Jin ordered everyone to be dead silent. Cassia just kept on quietly watching Jin.

Jin was so focused that he didn't notice she wasn't properly watching the movie anyways.

Cassia's eyes wandered over to Leia who seemed just as awestruck as Jin.

Yoongi was watching Leia with an expression Cassia couldn't identify, their hands were almost touching on the arm rest and Leia was leaning towards Yoongi a bit. When Yoongi's and Cassia's eyes met he tore his gaze away from Leia and..blushed..?

Cassia couldn't help but smirk.

"You enjoying it?" Jin whispered, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"Uh huh" Cassia smiled and leaned back into her seat. Yoongi liked Leia as well. That's all she needed to know. She was going to have her fun with this.

Jin was cracking jokes and fangirling at certain scenes. By the end of the movie Cassia's stomach hurt from laughing so much. Leia had enjoyed the movie as well and Yoongi, well let's say that like Cassia he enjoyed everyone's reactions much more than the movie itself.

Jin and Leia were loudly chatting on about how great the movie was, walking in front of Cassia and Yoongi.

"Oh god. I have an awful feeling that these two found their soulmates with each other" Cassia joked.

Jin and Leia were walking with their arms linked and laughing loudly.

Yoongi chuckled. "Hey Cass" he suddenly grabbed her arm.

She just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't tell her yet, okay?" Yoongi almost seemed a little nervous.

"Tell her what?" Cassia's smirk returned.

"Fuck off" Yoongi laughed when Cassia teasingly nudged him.