TWO NEW LIVES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

Start from the beginning

"Granny, wake up!" Naruto hissed loudly, shaking the blonde woman roughly.

"Naruto, go away," Tsunade slurred.

"No! Rin needs you, she's giving birth now!" Naruto snapped. "Get up! "

Tsunade's eyes snapped open at the previous statement and shot out of the office. Exchanging looks, Naruto and Sasuke balanced their skateboards on the window sill and took off on the roofs, flipping and doing random skateboard tricks on their way just for the fun of it despite the situation.

They arrived at the hospital just as Tsunade entered the room Rin was put in, and the two boys barely stopped in time before crashing into the wall after skating into the room.

"Boys!" Sakura chided.

The two sheepishly rubbed their necks, noting that Sakura was wearing the same outfit they both had on, except she had beige cargo shorts and a pink sleeveless hoodie that had the Haruno crest on the back. She even had black wristbands, and her skateboard was leaning against the wall.

 She even had black wristbands, and her skateboard was leaning against the wall

{Sakura's skateboard for visualisation}

"What is this, the Team 7 skateboard outfit?" Sasuke asked incredulously.

Sakura shot him a look before noticing that they did indeed have matching outfits with the same luminescent skateboards Fugaku had bought for them on a whim.

Chuckling and shaking her head, Sakura returned to helping Tsunade coach Rin who was in the early stages of childbirth.

Naruto and Sasuke, not really knowing what to do, set their skateboards beside Sakura's and sat down the floor, deciding to play "chopsticks".

Sakura smiled fondly at them ten minutes later when she checked on them after noticing how unusually quiet the two boys were. She then noticed Kakashi pacing back and forth agitatedly in the hospital room, and quite frankly it was annoying her.

"Ruto, Ke, please take Kakashi outside and spar with him or something! " she finally snapped after five minutes of listening to the frantic footsteps.

The two boys looked up. "What for? "

"He's stressed which might make Rin stressed and quite frankly he's annoying me with that incessant pacing! "

"On it Saki! " the two boys chorused and each grabbed one Kakashi's arms and Naruto flashed them all to training ground right next to the hospital.

"Hey Ke, remember that time we called a truce in the former future so we could take down Kakashi because he was ticking us off?" Naruto asked his brother quietly.

"Yeah, why?"

"What do you say about reliving that. . . but with a twist of our more stronger techniques and a less humiliating end?"