(35)sleepover

Taehyung POV

Jungkook and I are sitting on my floor. Consuming the mountains of food he bought. I grab my remote, and hit play on the movie.

It starts.

The movie starts off normal, like any other movie.

But i start to freak out. Like, bad. I'm weak to scary movies, and I should have let Jungkook know. If he's scared too, we'll be too freaked out to sleep.

"FUCK!" I scream, with the unexpected jump scare. With that, Jungkook grabs me and pulls me close.

"It's alright baby... I'm here."

He leans into me. Jungkook reached over me, turning off the TV. Leaving us, in silence.

I flip over to face him.

Holy shit is he attractive.

"Jungkook... can I... kiss you?"

"Wow. That was very straight forward. And yes. Please."

"Wow that was very straight forward." I say, leaning in.

I pull Jungkook's collar and smirk.

3rd POV

Taehyung closed the gap between the two.

Their lips smash together, pinning Taehyung against the bed. Jungkook presses his tongue against the older's lips, begging for an entrance.

Taehyung's tongue swirls around Jungkook's, causing both of them to moan in pleasure.

The younger's hands slowly travel up and into Taehyung's shirt, placing them on his chest.

Taehyung slowly stands up, taking Jungkook with him.

They both gasp for air. Jungkook wastes no time, and pushes him into the bed.

He presses his lips onto Taehyung's, slowly removing his shirt, revealing his abs. He lightly brushed it with his hand.

I gasped, but then he smacked it?

"Time for bed!"

Jungkook laid down on the older's chest, patting it. Taehyung glanced down, absolutely confused.

Taehyung POV

What the fuck?

WHY DID HE--

you know what? It's fine. Who cares, right? I get to sleep with him still.

I have a boner and he won't even help me...

Jungkook POV

I feel bad, was he expecting something? I didn't want to go too far. But it will happen.

One day.

The movie freaked me out though, and I thought that I would think of it, while.... yeah you know.

I've been thinking a lot about Taehyung lately. We've been dating for a little bit now, and I think,

I think I love him.

-----

(A/N) Ooooo....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you next time! There will be a new plot opening up too! So get ready.