Baby number two

As i woke up running into the bath room  to be sick as Ash walked in to hold my hair back and he rubbed my back " baby last time you was this sick you was pregnant with Harley " He said as I sat on the toilet " how many days has it been since the wedding " I asked as he counted on his fingers " about 3 weeks why ?" He said as i smiled "pass me my make up bag " as he passed it to me as I pulled out a pregnancy test as his eye widend and so did his smile as he walked out to give me some privacy as I took the test as he walked back in as we waited as I picked it up 'pregnant '  as we both looked up as he picked my up and spun me around " I'm gonna be a daddy again " he said as i chuckled as he kissed me as I kissed back , sadly today was the last day of the honeymoon as me and Ash packed all our stuff up and made sure the cabin was clean before getting the taxi to the air port as we headed back home to see our beautiful daughter Harley as well break the news to the guys that there was gonna be a new member to the Purdy family .
Ash fell asleep on the plane as I thought of baby names , I really liked linkin for a boy hopeing it was a boy as Ash woke up smileing " we're home " he said as i looked out of the window to see the most beautiful view ever

It truely took my breath away , as the plane began to land as Ash held my hand as we got our stuff and headed home as we walked into to see Andy and they guys as Anna and Inna played with Harley " hey Mr and Mrs Purdy are finally back " Jake said ...

It truely took my breath away , as the plane began to land as Ash held my hand as we got our stuff and headed home as we walked into to see Andy and they guys as Anna and Inna played with Harley " hey Mr and Mrs Purdy are finally back " Jake said as we smiled "and we have news " Ash said as they all looked at us " we have a lil Purdy on its way " I said as they all smiled wide and congratulated us as we thanked them as Ash picked up Harley " some one is growing up a bit to fast huh " he said kissing all over her face as she giggled  " have any name ideas yet ?" Jinxx asked As I nodded " if it's a boy Linkin and if it's a girl sarah " I said as Ash smiled wide " they sound perfect " he said kissing my cheek  as I smiled wide and kissed Harleys cheek as she smiled .