Adoption

I woke up to Andy calling me down stairs as I got up and got dressed and made my way down to see him in the kitchen holding Harley as he handed me his phone to see a picture of Ash in a suite and a girl in a white dress with is saying "meet my beautiful wife Kina Purdy " as I looked at the picture as tears pricked up in my eyes as I handed the phone back as he looked at me with sorrow " it's fine , fuck him , I have you guys and my daughter " I said as he smiled slightly and handed Harley to me as I smiled wide " morning beautiful" I said kissing the top of her head as Andy started to make breakfast as I sat down and carried on feeding Harley till she was finishes and then patted her on the back to wind her as Andy placed two plates of food down as he sat down as I put Harley in her high chair while we ate "so I was thinking we could go to the studio today , Inna and Anna are gonna be there?" He said as i nodded as he smiled wide as we finished and got Harley dressed as Andy walked down with Harley in her car seat as I got ready and put my shoes on as we walked out and got into the car and headed to the studio as we pulled up and walked in seeing all the guys and girls there aswell Ashley and kina as he looked at me and Harley as Andy took my hand as I sat next to the girls we they got cuddles from Harley and played with her "Georgia I wanna ask you somthing important " Andy said as the guys all smiled wide apart from Ash " what's that ?"I said as Inna handed me Harley as Andy smiled "I really have strong feelings for you , when ever you are around you make me smile and feel like a goon , but I also wanna do somthing really important " he said as he walked over  " I want to adopt Harley , I want to be her dad ,I wanna be there while she grows up , ash has said he's fine with that but I need your approval aswell " he said as i looked at Ash who smiled  softly as I looked back at Andy " yes , I think that would be amazing Andy " I said as they guys cheered and Ash smiled wide as Andy took Harley " your a biersack now " he said blowing  raspberries on her cheeck as she giggled and I smiled wide  as he kissed me softly on the lips as I smiled  as we pulled away " I have a mini batman buddy " Andy cheered as every one laughed .