what's happened

* Ashleys pov *
Walking into work as Georgia walked up to me " Erm Ash there's some one where for you " she said as i looked at her puzzled as I went to my office to see my ex Vicky as I closed the door  " why are you here Vicky " I said as she started talking,
Let's just say this went on for a while till it became an argument  as I heard a knock at the door as I opened it  to see Georgia  "Erm every ones gone home now should I go or did you want me to lock up?" She asked as Vicky looked at her " so this is the whore your now with , trust me love he's shit at sex leave him while you can " she said as Georgia looked at me  as Vicky stormed out " I'm so sorry about that , she hasn't stopped since we broke up " i said as we both locked up " I'm going to the whiskey go go later if you wanted to join me " I said as she smiled " sure  I have to go feed my pets first " she said as i smiled " here lemme give you my number , you ever need any thing you call me okaii "I said typing my number into her phone as she smiled " see you soon " she said waving as she walked down the street as I got into my car and drove home  .

( at the whiskey go go)
As I sat at the bar as I heard the door open and close as I looked up to see Georgia  as she sat down " what you  drinking " I said as she looked at me " what's ever you are " she said as i smiled " two jack Daniels and coke please Rob " I said as he nodded as she smiled as he handed them to us as she thanked me as I smiled wide as we talked I got to know more about her as we had a threw more to drink " sorry I just need to pop to the ladies room " she said as she got of the stall and stumbled into me as I caught her as she looked up at me as I inched my face closer till our lips touched  , the kiss lasted a while till we pulled away " Erm I really need to go " she chuckled as I helped her to the toilet and waited out side  till she walked out as we went back to the bar and had a threw more to drink as we left she looked at me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer as our lips touched again but this time the kiss lasted longer soon we pulled away as she smiled " come on I'll walk you home " I said wrapping an arm around her shoulder as we walked and talked till we came to her door stop " I really enjoyed tonight Ashley " she said as i smiled wide " same here , we should do it again some time " I said as she smiled wide " defently " she said as i leaned in again and kissed her as she smiled  as I pulled away " see you tommorw  " I said as she unlocked her door as i started to walk  as she looked back " Ash !" She said as i turned around " you can crash here the night I think I have some of my brothers old stuff here that you can borrow " she said as i looked at her " you sure ?" I asked as she nodded " your not scared of dogs and cats are ya ?" She said as i shock my head.