47

"Yeah yeah, I will be there at 8.00am", hearing Vikranth's voice Meera came out of her thoughts.

She turned to see Vikranth, standing before his room, all dressed in formals, and he's busy talking with someone on the phone.

When he gazed Meera, his lips automatically curled into a breath taking smile, his eyes shined with a tint of love that instantly augmented Meera's heartbeat, she felt something in the pit of her stomach, her breathing became uneven, and she clenched her fist unable to understand what's happening in her. Causing all this commotion unknowingly Vikranth casually continued to talk and went into his room.

Meera jumped from the couch and scurried into Vikranth's room, unable to be away from him.

"How is your day," she asked and seated on his bed.

"Not bad", Vikranth replied and he is too busy in searching something in his cupboard.

He took a brown file from his cupboard and glanced inside. "Here it is", he murmured and closed the file.

"What is that?"

"Nothing, it is a document about our estate in Kothagiri", Vikranth said and placed that on his table.

Meera nodded her head and looked him with a smile, and her eyes were admiring how mesmerizing he was. But soon she shifted her gaze when she noticed Vikranth is looking her. She doesn't know why she's feeling to hug him, kiss him but at the same time she's too shy and embarrassed to do that until he makes a step.

Vikranth briefly noticed her gestures, he can read her, and he understand what is running in her brain.

He took a few steps and stood before her. Meera raised her gaze but Vikranth knelt down in front of his love.

"What happened, baby. Do you have anything to say?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes", Vikranth was surprised because usually, Meera tries to avoid this kind of situation.

"Yo...You are enticing me Vikranth. I am feeling so dejected when you're away from me", Meera confessed knowing what she said and the next moment she hugged him. But Vikranth didn't hug her back

Realizing this Meera looked him breaking the hug but his expression was nonchalant, after a minute of silence, "From now on sleep with me", Vikranth said. And she did nothing than nodding her head in acceptance.

That night after having their dinner, Vikranth went earlier to sleep and Meera came after finishing some work in the kitchen.

She hesitantly went into his room, to her surprise he's still awake and reading that brown file. She sat on the other side of the bed and Vikranth turned his gaze to her.

"Tomorrow there's a small football tournament in the club, do you want to come with me", Vikranth asked.

"Hmm I am coming"

Telling that she laid on the bed, facing the other side of the room, where their wedding picture was hanging on the wall. She looked intently at the picture.

This is what you're Meera. You born to be with him, her heart echoed the words. But Meera closed her eyes, her heart whispers and tried to immerse in a deep slumber.

Next morning she opened her eyes when someone rocked her shoulders.

"Meera!"

"Meera!"

Hearing this she slowly opened her eyes to see Vikranth. His muscular body was naked without any clothes and his hair was wet. Only a towel a wrapped is around his waist.