Twenty Seven...

Erica Mena

I feel like I have been sitting here for hours waiting on Cyn's answer. I know she can see the sweat glistening on my forehead. Once She finally looked at me and smiled I held a nervous expression.

"Yes." Was all she said and I looked into her eyes.

"Wait really?"

"Yes Erica I think we can get it right this time."

I smiled and slid the ring on her finger. She looked down at it and blushed . I grabbed her face kissing her lips deeply. It's been forever since I got to feel these lips and I'm going to cherish this moment. Finally we both pulled away and got off the Ferris wheel. We walked to the jeep and I opened the door for her before getting in and starting the engine.

"Wow Erica this ring is so beautiful." Cyn said admiring her ring.

"You deserve nothing but the best baby."

"You didn't have to do this though really."

"I know that's why I bought it for you because I knew you would appreciate it."

"Thank you." She said and pecked my cheek. I smiled and glanced at her. I grabbed her hand and interlocked them.

"Spend the night with me."

"What about our daughter."

"We can pick her up and you both can come back to my place. I want you guys with me tonight."

"Yes I guess we can make that happen." She winked and I pulled into her driveway.

"I'll go get Erin while you go pack." She nodded and we walked to her front door. As she fumbled around her purse looking for the key. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck causing her to shutter.

"Erica move." She said laughing and I continued kissing her once she finally got the door opened. I turned her around and pecked her lips once more then went to the basement and got my baby.

"Wassup sis." Christian said.

"Hey, how was my baby?"

"She was perfect. She watched us play the game the whole time until she got hungry."

"Really? She always acts spoiled with me. She never lets me put her down unless she is sleeping."

"That's because she is a daddies girl. She loves you already."

"I'm already knowing. This girl is going to have me wrapped around her finger."

"She already does." Carter said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Give me my baby so I can go."

Christian handed me Erin and I went upstairs where Cyn was already packed. I strapped Erin into her car seat and we walked out the house. I made sure Erin was secure in the seat before I pulled off.

As we were driving Erin started getting fussy so Cyn had to tend to her the whole car ride. When we finally got to my place Asia and Yasmin were sitting on the couch far away from eachother.