Twenty Six...

Erica Mena

"Erica! Erica! Wake up." Asia said shaking me and I groaned opening my eyes.

"What nigga?" I said as I mugged her.

"First off watch who the fuck you talking to cuz when you was sleeping Yas and I was taking care of your baby." She said causing me to look over and notice Erin wasn't next to me.

"When did she wake up?"

"Three hours ago we fed and changed her. It's 11:30 now and we leaving so she's all yours. Come get her out our room." She said walking out my room closing the door.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight in the bed yawning. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and relieved myself. After washing my hands and brushing my teeth I walked to their room and got my baby. We all walked out the living room as they were grabbing their things.

"Where y'all going?"

"Shopping then to work."

"Oh okay I'll catch up with y'all later."

"You work tonight?"

"No he's letting me have the day off."

"Stop by the club tonight then."

"I have things to do tonight."

"Like what?" Yasmin asked.

"Like minding my business." I said walking out.

"See ya." I heard then the front door closed.

I walked back to my room and laid Erin down. Going to my closet I got dressed in my red champion sweatsuit and my all red 11s.

"You ready to get dressed baby?" I asked her and she just stared at me causing me to laugh.

I picked her up and walked to the bathroom. Giving her a bath in the sink then lotioned her up. I picked out her outfit then slipped it on.

I snapped her in her car seat and proceeded to the car

I snapped her in her car seat and proceeded to the car. After making sure she was snapped in safely I got into the drivers seat and made my way to Cyn's house. I should have texted her cuz knowing Cyn she would not be up right now especially since she doesn't have the baby. Erin was fussy so I had to speed so I could tend to her. Once I pulled into the driveway I quickly got out and went to the backseat. Her face was red and she was still crying.

I quickly took her car seat out and went to Cyn's front door and rung the doorbell. Her mom answered the door and took Erin from me.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know after she got into the car she started crying."

"I'll handle her go wake up Cynthia." I nodded and went back to Cyn's room and opened the door. Gently closing it back I tip toed over to her bed and lightly kissed her forehead , then her cheek, then her lips. I knew she was awake when she started kissing back. The kids was getting so heated I had to pull away so we wouldn't get nothing started.