Eleven.

Cynthia Santana

As Erica was helping me out the car I heard someone calling my name. I was trying to ignore it since Erica was here but the person kept calling me. Erica looked to see who it was when she turned back to me she was heated.

"What the fuck is he doing here Cynthia." She said gripping my waist tight.

"E-Erica your hurting me."

"I don't care. What is he doing here?"

"I don't know I didn't tell him to come over here."

"Your hurting her, let her go." Dylan said trying to grabbed Erica.

"Dawg, real talk don't touch me. Don't worry about what me and her doing." She said squeezing harder and I screamed.

He pushed her causing her to let me go and look at him.

"Stop touching me." I said and walked towards him. "Why are you here?"

"Thats none of your concern."

"If it has something to do with my girl and our baby then it is my concern."

"Last I heard y'all wasn't even together. You just used her for sex." He shrugged.

"Don't speak on shit you don't know about. I didn't use her for anything." she said pulling me closer to her.

"Cyn you good?"

"Don't talk to her. She straight." She said and we tried to walk away but he stopped.

"I'll talk to you when she isn't here."

"Well Ima always be here so you will never talk to ha." Erica said laughing.

"I like how you over here claiming a girl that don't want you. Wasn't you just begging Mia for sex." He smirked.

That's when I doubled back and looked at Erica.

"Who is Mia?"

"You didn't tell her about that did you?"

"I don't even know what he talking about Cyn. I haven't talked to Mia in months."

"That's not what she told me."

"What she tell you. I'm curious to know." I said crossing my arms.

"She told me that Erica was at her door begging her to let her in. When she told Erica she didn't wanna fuck that's when Erica started begging until Mia had to slam the door in her face."

"Is this true?" I asked looking at Erica.

"No it's not. I haven't talked to that girl in months like I said. She wanted a relationship and I wasn't with it so I cut her off."

I nodded my head and looked at Dylan who was smirking his ass off.

"Thanks for snitching but you can go now." I said and his mouth dropped.