Twenty Four...

Cynthia Santana
Two weeks later

Jolting up out of my sleep, I was purely exhausted this newborn baby was no joke. I grabbed the baby monitor and turned it down getting up.

I don't have to go to school until next week but I been trying to stay on top of my work that Stella brings me.

Going into the Erin's nursery I picked her up and placed her on the changing table. She hated getting her diaper changed but she needs to be clean. Picking her up I grabbed a bottle out her mini fridge and placed it in the bottle warmer.

I held her close to me and she looked up at me with the most innocent eyes. I love my baby but sometimes this gets to be to much. Erica does as much as she can between work and school. My mom told us this was going to be hard but we took it as a joke.

Grabbing her bottle I went back into my room and looked at my phone. It was 3am and I knew Erica wasn't up but I was most definitely about to wake her up since her child was up and alert.

Scrolling to Erica's contact I clicked the FaceTime icon and it started ringing. She didn't answer and I hung up and called back.

"You're mommy isn't answering baby girl." I said and she smiled some causing me to laugh.

Trying to call Erica once more she picked up rubbing her eyes. She looked sexy as fuck when she wakes up especially when her voice g-

"Wassup." She said in her raspy voice causing me to get a tingly sensation down below.

"You're daughter is awake." I said moving the camera down so she could see.

"You need me to come over? You look tired. You have bags under your eyes Cynthia."

"I'm fine. I will go to sleep when she does plus you have school in a few hours and I just wanted you to see her."

"If you need me to come just say it. She's my responsibility also. It's Friday so I won't be missing much."

"Would you mind coming?" I asked softly.

"I'm on my way." She said getting up.

"Alright I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

"Okay." She said and hung up.

I looked down at my wide awake baby. She was just looking around like it wasn't 3 in the morning. She drank half of her bottle and I burped her. Laying her down on her boppy nursery pillow and I laid beside her.

"Mommies Baby is so happy

"Mommies Baby is so happy." I said and kissed her forehead. She continued to smile and I just admired her and she looked up at the ceiling smiling away.

Before I knew it my eyes were closing and I didn't even notice it. I woke up when I felt my bed dip. I looked up and seen it was Erica and she had moved the pillow and had Erin in her arms.