Seventeen..

Cynthia Santana
Three days later

Every since Erica and I basically broke up, I haven't been feeling the same. I feel like I really lost her and it's not a good feeling. I know she's always going to be involved in my life because of the baby but I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't think I can handle seeing her being with someone else and playing house with MY baby.

Erica seems genuinely happy with Gabby and I'm not going to break that up. I just have to wait and see how this all plays out. In a few months I could be with Erica or someone else, I just had to wait and see what god comes up with.

Besides my drama with Erica. My pregnancy was going pretty well. Even though I'm only seven months pregnant, my doctor said the baby can come at any time. I'm not ready for her yet.

Christmas break is coming up and I can hardly wait. It was this big trip to Disney World coming up but I don't know if I could actually go in my condition.

My parents said I could but since im pregnant it's nothing I can do there. I'm still undecided yet and I have a few days to figure it out.

Pulling up to my school, I parked in my spot and turned the engine off. Getting out I grabbed my book bag and walked inside the building. I was almost an hour early so I decided to sit in the commons.

Sitting alone I scrolled through Instagram for about ten minutes until I felt a presence beside me. I looked up and almost died. Gawdddd!!!💦💦

She smirked and I blushed like crazy.

"Hello." I said locking my phone and setting it down.

"What's good ma? Can I sit with you?" She asked with a sprite that appeared to be full and a bag of unopened chips in her hand.

"You can have any seat you want." I said in my head.

"Yes. Go right ahead." I said motioning my arm to the unused seat beside me.

I looked at her long curly black hair as it flowed so nicely down her back. Her light caramel skin that looked so flawless. Her smile just had me ready to pass out, not to mention she has braces. Lawdddd I think I found the one🙌🏼. God sure does work mighty fast. He may not come when you want him, But he's always on time!👏🏼

She made something so simple like jeans and a hoodie look so sexy

She made something so simple like jeans and a hoodie look so sexy. That rolex on her wrist look mighty shiny. Everything about this girl screamed perfection. If I wasn't already pregnant trust and believe I would be carrying her baby. Erica looked good but I admit she had some strong competition.

"You're staring mighty hard." She said smirking then licked her lips.

I instantly snapped out of it and felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"It's coo, ma. I didn't say I didn't like it." She said and took a sip of her sprite.