Who are you? - Part 3

"Let go of him", she said, pulling his arm off my shoulder.

"No he's a worthless piece of shit who should die", he said whilst punching my face. "Just die already", he adds, still beating me.

"Police, get on the ground", I heard a male voice shout at my dad as he got on his knees and put his hands on his head. "you're going away for a long time, Mr Orishma".

I jolted up in my bed and looked around, "phew it was just a dream", I say as I lay my head back on my bed. I got up and heard knocking at my door, I got up and answered the door, as I opened it I saw the figure standing before me, glaring at me.

"Hello there, son" my father said as he grinned devilishly.

"No, it can't, be" I said as my father punched me in the face, knocking me back a few feet. "Why are you here father, I've done nothing wrong"

"You've done everything wrong, Kuianyu, you are the reason I left your mother, you are the reason I have so much anger inside me". He hits me again and again repeatedly, I hear someone walk in and hit my father on the head with a frying pan, knocking him out. I look up to see Huwetchi standing with a frying pan in her hand, she drops the frying pan and hugs me as I lay on the floor covered in blood.

"Why was he beating you up like that Kuianyu?" She asks in-between breaths as tears run down her face.

"Do you really want to know, Huwetchi?" I ask, hoping she doesn't want to know the story of my father.

"Y-yes K-Kuianyu", she says, calming down.

"Ok, it all started when my mother was in the hospital, giving birth to my brother. My father was only expecting to have one child, but after my brother, Naisu, was born the doctor said that there was another baby inside the womb that they didn't detect from the ultrasounds. After I was born my father had been ignoring my mother for 6 years, until, one day he got angry that my mother wanted to talk to her". I wrap my tail around myself for comfort before continuing, "my father slapped my mother across the face and she then grabbed my father by the arm and said "why are you hitting me?" My father then said that I was a mistake and that I should never have been born. My mother tried to push him out the house as he fought back, but my mother was weak compared to my father. He pushed her out the way and walked towards me, he picked me up by my collar and slammed my head into a kitchen counter. Not long after he grabbed my by the neck and held me against a wall, shouting at me and squeezing my neck tightly". Huwetchi was shocked when I said this and huddled up against me, "my mother had finally called the police and they came and arrested my father, but I will always remember the last words my father said that day, 'just die already'".

"I-I'm so sorry about that, are you okay now Kuianyu?" she asked nervously.

"I still have nightmares from when he beat me, I could never forget those words, even if I tried to." I say starting to cry.

"Don't be sad Kuianyu, your father will be going away for a long time and in a much more secure prison." she said, wrapping her arms around me for comfort. I stood up and called the police to collect my father and put him in maximum security.

"Thank you Huwetchi, but I have to ask, why did you come?" She looks down at the ground and sighs deeply.

"I-I t-think I l-love y-you Kuianyu" she says whilst blushing red as a Katsuo no Tataki.

"You d-do?" I ask as I too, was blushing

"Yes I do" she says but  more sternly this time.

"I don't know what to say, I've never had anyone say this to me before." She steps back and runs off down the hallway, "wait come back" I shout down the hall, but it proves useless as she keeps on running. I wait for the police to arrive and take my father to prison, hopefully to a better one and for longer time. I sit on my bed punching my wall, "I should have said something else". I sat there, thinking about what I said and what I should have said. I go to sleep to try and suppress the pain from my paws and my head.

The next morning I hung a rope on a cross beam in the ceiling, I tied a knot in the end and made a hole in the bottom. I stood on a chair and put my head through the hole, preparing myself for the inevitable pain I would feel. I was just about to kick the chair out from underneath my when Huwetchi came in and looked at me, horrified.

"Kuianyu what are you doing?" she asked, not very happy.

"I'm a monster Huwetchi, I'm just doing the inevitable. She takes the rope and releases my head from it and takes me off the chair.

"Just calm down Kuianyu, tell me what's wrong" she says as she sits down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Did I, disappoint you, yesterday" I saw still regretting everything that happened yesterday.

"No I just panicked, but do you feel the same way?" She asks, sighing deeply. I hug her tight and whisper in her ear, "yes, I do".

"Really?" She says

"Yes, you're the only person to listen to me and actually care for me" I replied, looking at her beautiful cyan eyes. She smiles and goes to the door.

"I've got to go to work now, bye husky" she says while leaving my apartment.

"Bye, foxy" I reply and she waves goodbye. 'God I love her so much' I thought as I sit on my chair and read the news of what's been going on in Japan. "Total chaos has been happening in Japan. I must go there" I say to myself before resting my head on my couch and going to sleep.

(This is my longest chapter, it took a while but I hope you enjoy. Also i would appreciate any suggestions in the comments below as I am running out of ideas)