Who are you? - part 2

When I awoke the next morning, the bandages from my arm had fallen off, causing blood to run again. I bandaged it up and walked over to my desk, I see the knife I had used the previous day and realise what I had become, a self-harming killer who everyone hates.

I go out the door and walk down to the local town, hoping no-one recognises me. Once in a store, I look around for any faces to stare at me, no-one appears phased by my appearance so I continue to shop. I look around for some noodles but all I see is chicken and broth.

"Hey sir" I here from behind me, i turn around to see a beautiful fox holding some money in her paws. "I saw a documentary of you on TV, I brought you some money to help you", she says, handing me the money.

"T-Thank y-you" I say stuttering nervously. She laughs and pats my head, making me blush.

"awww, are you nervous?" she asks and I nod, "don't be, you can talk to me". My ears perk up and I smile.

"What's your n-name?" I say still stuttering.

"My name is Huwetchi Shomo", she says, "what's yours?"

"my name is K-Kuianyu O-Orishma", I say, hoping she doesn't recognise the name from anywhere.

"Kuianyu, nice to meet you, hope to see you again", she says as she walks off to the outskirts of the town. 'That was weird', I thought as I bought some food and went back up to my apartment, 'I hope I get to see my brother again'.

I get back "home" and cook some chicken and beans as that's all I could find in the store. I glance at the knife on my desk and I felt immediately sick and I threw the knife out my window, I watched as it fell down the side of the building and clattered on the pavement. After dinner lunch, I feel something in my coat pocket, I pull it out and it's Huwetchi's phone number and underneath it says, "call me if you ever need to talk", I put the number back in my pocket, "I don't need that" I say to myself.

"I think you do Kuianyu". I turn to see my brother at the door with a scar on the back of his head and a bruise on his face, "you are the worst brother anyone could ask for", he adds as he trudges towards me.

"I don't need any help, I am perfectly fine", I say closing my eyes as I prepare myself for a punch, but there wasn't any impact or anger, I open my eyes to find my brother missing from my sight, "brother, where are you?" I ask, no response came to me. Why are people talking to me?

(ooooh, what happens next? well the next chapter will be in Kuianyu's brother's POV and how he met his brother in the previous chapter, any suggestions in the comments, also comment any improvements, I need to get better at writing, anyway cya guys)