함께하자

Throwing back to this extremely adorable moment~

Hey guys I'm apparently still alive 😂 I was out of ideas (part of the excuse of the unnoticed and long hiatus) but thankfully somebody gave one

I was out of ideas (part of the excuse of the unnoticed and long hiatus) but thankfully somebody gave one.

@Ongnielissciencea I know I didn't reply to your comment because I read it when I was in a rush. It's not really a plot that you gave but the era gives me some things to talk about, without having to create characters for them. So I hope you like it and here it is!

Also sorry for leaving so suddenly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

The setting was absolutely perfect. The light rays coming from the production lights (*Don't know what you call them) shining onto his messy brown hair. Daniel wanted to touch it, remembering the moment when he snuck into the older's bed because of the thunder when they were still in the survival show 'Produce 101'. So much has changed since.

Daniel claps to himself as he opens the door to some other trainees. Realising the mood was tense, he congratulated himself and sat down next to his new bestie.

"What's going on?" He whispered/asked the boy.

"The A class trainees haven't got their results yet." Woojin replied.

He settled down quietly as he looked at the pink shirt. He was extremely excited to be part of the 'pink tee gang'. Especially when there's a hot and talented dude inside. He's already attracted to the older when he saw his company performance evaluation. Those popping skills were no joke. It wasn't some sort of bromance, it was more like an admiration. He always thought he himself was a great dancer, but coming to this show made him think otherwise.

After a few minutes, Boa, their representative started announcing the A class trainees' results. Many were revealed and all of them stayed, they were talented and the trainers have noticed it at the very beginning. Daniel still sorts of regret not being able to show them his best. But he's here now so no one's complaining. And the last trainee to be revealed was the boy he admired.