사진 촬영

DAT PIKCHA I CANNOT!!!! KYAAA MY HEART IS TOO WEAK FOR THIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seongwoo's POV

"Don't eat so much next time, you need to be on a diet." My manager nagged again.

"Okay."

"You're having a photoshoot with model Kang Daniel."

"Okay."

"Eh? Why aren't excited about it? I thought you were always fangirling over him?"

"Okay."

"Are you even listening?"

"Okay."

Gosh, why is he so talkative today?

I was just scrolling through the internet. Looking at articles of new celebrity couples, new dramas launching and most of all, looking through articles of the model Kang Daniel.

'Ong Seongwoo confirmed to.....'

Hmm? What's this? Why had my name appeared here? Under the search of Kang Daniel?

DID.....did he somehow confess his love for me? Without me knowing?

I quickly clicked into it and read the title.

'Ong Seongwoo confirmed to be in a photoshoot with Kang Daniel for XX'

"WHAT?!"

"Jesus, you scared me! What happened?" My manager almost fell from his chair.

"I'm having a photoshoot with Daniel?! My Daniel?"

"I literally just told you that."

"No you didn't! Why didn't you tell me something so important?!"

"You know what? Ugh never mind..." He facepalmed.

"I need to prepare! I need to look good! Get me the best make-up artist now!"

"Chill Ong, the photoshoot is next week."

"I SAID NOW! I NEED TO LOOK EVERYDAY! HE MIGHT COME SEE ME ALL OF A SUDDEN SO I NEED TO LOOK GOOD!" I started yelling and running around the company.

"Why would he come see you?"

"I don't know, maybe about the photoshoot? OR MAYBE HE WANTED TO CONFESS TO ME BEFORE WE HAVE THE PHOTOSHOOT? KYAAAAA I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!!"

"Umm....Ong.....can you please be softer? Everyone is looking...." The staffs, the idols, even the janitor was staring at him, looking at him as if they had saw a wild monkey.

< D-DAY >

"Stop being mad." I was angry because he didn't even come to see me once before the day of the photoshoot. We were friends before, (before we debuted, we said hi to each other when we passed by each other, since he used to be in the same company. We were practically BFFs.) now he treats me as if we didn't know each other. Pssh....

"Well at least you get to see him now."

"What time is it?"