Chapter 8

It turned around a corner,and his Silver hair shimmered from the moonlight that escaped through the windows.

  He stood there,frozen.

  "Who..Are you..?"

  Earlier,with one particular Servamp.

  He woke up groggily,with his stomach rumbling as usual.

  Because,he was the Servamp of Gluttony,World End.

  "I'm hungry!I wonder what Leftovers do we have in the kitchen?Ah,it's only 6 AM.The other Servamps wouldn't have woken up yet."

  All the more the reason why he should eat now, before Mother (Wrath) scolds him for snacking!

  {A/N:So from here on out,I will not be putting the '(Wrath)' and '(Gluttony)' beside World End's and Mother's name,as I'm getting sick of it and I'm lazy.

  So,try to remember that World End Is Gluttony,and that Mother is Wrath}

  He cranked the door open,and shut it tight. He skipped around like a child,remembering that Mother went apple-collecting the day before,so there must be some yummy and juicy apples in the kitchen.

Once he was around the corner,he heard..

..Rummaging of cupboards?

And then,a voice said,"Let's see..What fruits do they have?"

He heard as the source of the voice exclaim in happiness,he -World End is assuming that it is a male from how the voice sounded like- probably found something.

He heard crunches of a fruit,probably an apple Mother collected.

He turned around the corner,and was surprised at what he saw.

It was a cowboy,with blonde hair,and a feminine doll perched on his shoulder.He was eating an apple.

Wait..who was this guy?!

World End widened his eyes,"Who..Are you..?"

Back to the current time.

Mikuni choked on his apple,and began to sweat bullets. Slowly,he turned his head around. And there he was:

The Servamp of Gluttony,World End.

'Geh-!The Servamp of Gluttony,World End!Doubt Doubt would surely be angry at me now!' Mikuni realised,as he began to step back.

  "Ah..Ahaha..!Um..I'm your..Neighbour?" Mikuni tried to think up of a fake excuse.

  World End almost fell for that pathetic excuse.

  Key word:Almost.

  But,he was smart enough to realise two things.

  World End's suspicions were raised higher,"Hold up. You're our..Neighbour?"

  "We live in a goddamn forest,and we've made sure that every town and house that belongs to a human is at least 1 mile away."

  "Secondly.."

  World End trailed off,"Secondly,what kind of neighbour would break into the other neighbour's house?"

  Mikuni sweatdropped at his intelligence that World End used for once.

  "So that means..YOU'RE AN INTRUDER!" World End shouted,a little bit too loud for Mikuni's liking.

  Mikuni acted fast,and World End yelled,"AN INTRUD-"

  "Just Shut up,okay?!" Mikuni cried out.

  Mikuni lunged himself onto World End,and covered his mouth with his hand.

  Quite expectedly,or unexpectedly,World End bit on it,drawing some blood from the hand.

  Mikuni yelped in pain,and withdrew his hand from his mouth. This gave World End time to act,and he yelled:

  "THERE IS AN INTRUDER!"

  Conveniently, there was a rope nearby.

  Mikuni grabbed the rope,and tied it around World End's mouth quickly.

  Once he was done,World End struggled to stand back up,as his wrists were also tied together.

  Mikuni wiped his sweat using the back of his palm, and sighed in exasperation.

  This was one scenario he should've thought of.

  He fumbled around for a white and clean cloth,and wrapped it around his bitten hand to stop the bleeding for now.

  It hurt,but he did not really care about it that much.

  He towered over World End,and sighed,"You know.. You really do shout alot,and your voice is seriously loud.. Calm down,okay?"

  World End glared at him,but Mikuni returned that glare tenfold. World End cowered beneath that glare.

  Seriously,why is it that whatever glare he gives somebody,that somebody manages to return it, tenfold and deadlier?

  It just wasn't fair.

  Mikuni then realised how loud World End shouted, and it would've woken the other Servamps up. He panicked,and glanced around.

  That was when he heard the pattering and rushing of feet towards their direction:

  "WORLD END?!THERE'S AN INTRUDER?!"

  And just then,almost all of the Servamps were there, excluding Doubt Doubt.

  Their eyes widened,and Mikuni just sweatdropped.

  "Um..Nice to meet you..I guess..?"

?"