Chapter 3

"You're..One of us..?" Lawless gasped out,and Tsubaki made an amused smirk. He nodded,and examined their features well.

  All of them seemed to be shocked,except for Sleepy Ash himself. Sleepy Ash was glaring at him,probably angry that Tsubaki stole the bell away from him.

  Sleepy Ash approached Tsubaki,but stopped dead in his tracks when a floating Katana went up in his view. He stepped back,and held back a gulp.

  "Why the hell are you here?" Sleepy Ash growled.

Tsubaki smiled,"My conscience was nagging at me that something bad was going to happen to one of the Contract items,so I immediately headed here.Imagine my surprise when you found it."

  "What the hell are you talking about?! What is a contract item?!" World End snapped,and Tsubaki sighed.

  " They're items that your Eves gave you."

  The Servamps' eyes widened.

  When Sleepy Ash said the word 'Eve',they felt loneliness shoot through their whole body. They didn't know why. And when Tsubaki said it again, it added fuel to the fire.

  "What the hell is an Eve?!" Old Child grimaced, trying to ignore the loneliness that was seeping away through his entire existence.

  They stepped forward, and Tsubaki stepped back.

  "I can't tell you. I can't let you find them. My future self seemed to be losing in the future,so he sent all the Eves here!"

  "If you find them again,I'll lose in the future! So I definitely can't let you find them!" Tsubaki ranted,and that shocked them a bit.

  "My future self said that the Eves were winning against him,and that he looked desperate. He sent all of them here,so that he could have a chance of winning the war!"

  "That's why they're dangerous! They'll be able to beat me in the future!" Tsubaki spout out.

  The Servamps were shocked. What did Tsubaki mean by his Future Self sending the Eves there?

  Sleepy Ash snapped,"IF THEY'RE THAT IMPORTANT,THEN WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FIND THEM!"

  Tsubaki realised something,and gave a sad smile to him:

  "Ah..I see,you want to find Mahiru,don't you?"

  Sleepy Ash widened his eyes. He dropped to the floor,and clenched the area where his heart was. His breathing became raspy,and the other Servamps quickly rushed to his aid.

  That name..it was so overwhelming. It brought along warmth,happiness and a homely-feeling.

It was as if that name was calling out to him,to come back to the holder of that name.

It was so endearing and kind.

  It was as if the name,was precious to him.

  However..

  ..It's because of that,Sleepy Ash was like this.

  He wanted to find the holder of that name. He wanted to hold him close,and comfort him.

  But he didn't know where he or she was,and that infuriated him.

  "What are you doing to him?!Stop it right now!" All of Love stepped up,and cried. However,Tsubaki smirked,and replied:

  "Misono."

  All of Love gasped,fell to the ground,and began to grasp his head in frustration like Sleepy Ash.