That should be me

Mina POV
I watched from afar, tears streaming down my cheeks as I just saw the love of life kiss the school's popular guy, Kim Taehyung. [No hate]

If I could just confess my love to Sana earlier, all of this wouldn't have happened. Just 5 minutes ago, Taehyung confessed to Sana.

And just 10 seconds ago, I ran all the way back to the dorm that I shared with Sana and brawled my eyes out. I took a piece of paper wrote down something.

Hey Sana,

It's me, Mina. I know you are already with Tae already or maybe even married but I just got to get this off my chest. You know, these years that we have spent together. They weren't just friendship, to me they were love. I loved you since Day 1 because you are cute but sexy and the same time. My type, hehe. I wish you all the best with Tae and I love you. Always.

Your penguin, Mina 🐧

I sighed and placed the note in Sana's jacket pocket. I lay on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Sana POV
As of 30 minutes ago, Tae and I just became a couple. I kinda accepted him because I wanted to get over her.

1 month later...
I placed my hands in my pocket because the weather was freezing. I felt something inside it. I pulled it out and realised that it was a letter.

I could recognize that handwriting from the looks of it. It's Mina's.

1 hour later...
I banged on Mina's front door like hell. "MINA! OPEN UP!" I screamed. Oh, forgot that she was on a date with Jimin.

I slumped on the front porch and talked to myself.

"You know, I just figured out what you wanted to tell me this morning. I also had the same feelings for you too. I-I used Tae so that I could forget about...you...I love you, Myoui!"

Just then, the door opened revealing Im Nayeon. She moved aside and I saw... Mina! With Jihyo and Tzuyu.

She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. A smile spread across my face. "I heard everything. And I love you too, Mina."