The kiss

Third Person POV
Twice went for their fansign today. The room was filled with ONCEs who were cheering like mad. Sana sat between Mina and Dahyun. After signing some albums, Sana got bored so she decided to do what she is best at...kissing. She looked at ONCEs and asked them which member should she kiss.

ONCEs screamed Mina's name. Mina was confused because she didn't hear what the Squirrel said. She gave a confused look as Sana just smirked at her. Sana passed her this cute penguin eye mask and told her to put it on. Mina obeyed since she was curious of what the squirrel was going to do. Sana looked at ONCEs and pointed at Mina's cheeks, mouthing 'here?' before pointing to Mina's lips mouthing 'or here?'

The ONCEs cheered when Sana pointed at Mina's cheeks because they truly shipped Mina and Sana together. They were just so matching together. Innocent Mina was still fooling around with the eye mask over her eyes. Sana tapped Mina's shoulder and Mina turned around, making her lips brush against Sana's. She was so shocked so she took of the eye mask and covered her mouth. Sana joked around after looking at Mina's reaction.

This is short, I know. I just suddenly thought of it. I am planning on doing a Christmas special. So stay tuned for it!! Not edited.