Last Chance (Pt. 2 of One Last Time)

This is for those who didn't like the ending of the first chapter. Don't worry, This one is  a happy ending 😉

Mina POV
Uh... Jihyo, my boss told me to stay late for OT (OverTime). That means that I won't be able to go home and cook for my husband. My young princess is currently with her grandparents.

I fished out my phone and texted my husband.

Mina: Honey, I can't get home in time. I have to work over time. Could you settle your dinner? Also, don't need to worry about me. I will settle my own dinner. Will be back around midnight.

Hubby: No worries. I will. See you tonight. 😉

I sighed and place my phone down. I checked the clock that was hanging on the wall. 5.30pm I sighed and faced my computer and started typing.

After I was done, I stretched and yawned. I glanced at the clock, 9pm. That means that I get to go home early. I will surprise my husband. I grabbed my things and took a taxi home.

I silently unlocked the door and closed it behind me. I started to hear my husband's voice. The lights were off so I switched it on. The moment the lights flickered on, I regretted it immediately.

Clothes were scattered on the floor. Not my husband's, a woman's. I heard moaning in the bedroom. I didn't want to check what was happening but my legs moved on their own.

The sight in front of me could never be erased from my mind. My husband, fucking another woman. I covered my mouth and ran out of the house and slammed the door behind me.

I covered my face as tears rolled down my cheeks. I slowly walked to the park and sat on the bench, staring at the stars above me. What did I do to deserve this?

Sana POV
I walked in the park. My eyes were tired after brawling my eyes out after my breakup with Tzuyu. We both were stressed for different reasons.

I was stressed of work and she was stressed because I didn't give her enough attention because I was stressed of work. Does that make sense? Never mind.

I walked and walked around the park before I heard someone crying. She must have had a rough day like me. Soon, I started hearing screams and shouts.

"Park Jimin! I hate you! I gave you all my love but you didn't give me yours. Why go fuck someone else when you have me! You son of a bitch!"

"Go and die! I would never want to see you fucking ass in front of me starting from now. I want to divorce you!"

That was a lot of curse words in one sentence. Wait, Park Jimin. Isn't that Mina's husband? I ran over where the voice was heard and I saw her sitting on the bench like she just gave up on life.

I walked over to her and patted her shoulder. She looked at me, shocked by my sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?" She asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Tzuyu broke up with me." She looked up, shocked of what I just said. "But - But I thought both of you were happy together? I didn't expect this. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry. We both were just stressed." I explained and she nodded. I sat down on the bench and we both sighed at the same time. I mentally laughed.

Suddenly, I felt someone hold my hand. I looked down and saw Mina holding my hand, looking at me with puffy eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I-I think I-I like, no no no screw that, I lo-love y-you, Minatozaki Sana. It's already written in your name that I will be with you forever, together." It's in my name? How?

"See, MINAtozaki Sana. It's destined that we should be together."

"But I thought you didn't like me."

"You're wrong, Sana. I liked you since we started being friends. When I told you that I was happy with Jimin, they were all lies. I feel happy with YOU, Sana. Will you be mine?"

"I-I, I ju-just. Wow! That's a lot to take in. I-I t-think I probably uh... Like, like you too. Uh... so... I guess it-it's um... a yes?"

She giggled at my stuttering and confusion. I laughed at myself too. Mina checked her phone and realised that there were a lot of missed calls and texts from Jimin.

ChimChim: Hey, it's already 1am. Why aren't you back yet?
ChimChim: Hey, I'm worried about you.
ChimChim: Where are you? You aren't in your office. Please reply me. I'm worried about you.
ChimChim: I'm so worried. Please reply.
ChimChim: Where are you? It's already 1.30am.
ChimChim: Please tell me your alright.

"I better get home. And tell him that we are over. I'll text you." Mina told me. I took my bag as we went separate ways. I arrived at my lonely, shared apartment.

Mina POV
I opened the door to see Jimin sitting on the couch.  He looked towards my direction and ran towards me. He hugged me tightly.

"Where were you? I was so damn worried."

I didn't answered him and went to my bedroom to change into my pajamas and went to sleep, leaving Jimin confused because of my cold attitude towards him.

I felt Jimin snaked his arms around my waist.

"Go sleep in the living room, asshole."

"Hey! What's with your attitude?"

"Ask yourself."

"What did I do wrong?"

"You fucked someone, you dick!"

"What do you mean?"

"I came back and I saw you fuck someone, son of a bitch!"

I guess he felt guilty and left the house. The goverment decided that my daughter stayed with me after sorting it out in court.

2 years later
Sana and I were happily married, we lived a good life and we had each other. My daughter understood what I was going through and said that she understand if I am not straight.

I felt like I was the happiest woman on earth to have two darlings by my side.

10 years later
"And that.... ladies and gentlemen.... is the story of my mothers." I told the story of my parents to my group of friend. We do covers of many kpop artist and we became a huge hit.

We hold concerts and our business is doing quite well. My parents do help out sometimes and I love them so much. I have the best family in the entire universe.

And, just forget about the jerk  who betrayed my mother. But come to think of it, he helped my mom confess her love to my other mom. Confusing. But you'll be alright. =)

Hey Oceans! Just wanted to thank you guys for all your support. I am planning on doing a Q&A so you guys can blow up the comment section on questions you want to ask about me.  Thank you for reading!